• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone can i just ask ok i live in bolton but i go down to notty for block release in my apprenticship i dont know my way around really but our hotel, the village hotel is next to a retail park where there is a maccys and they have a meet like every night some nights are more lively, all us lot cum over in our cars too. lol its well gud!! n e one no where this is??

hey everyone can i just ask ok i live in bolton but i go down to notty for block release in my apprenticship i dont know my way around really but our hotel, the village hotel is next to a retail park where there is a maccys and they have a meet like every night some nights are more lively, all us lot cum over in our cars too. lol its well gud!! n e one no where this is??

whats on the industrial estate ? whats the general area?!

Liam.. im defo having one as soon as my car is done and reliable. kind of a waahay its done type meet for me lol!

so if you dont have one before then i will after! shouldnt be 2 long. altho saying that i reckon its guna have to be with some entertainment after cuz MFN ends soon. will have a think and check up on my progress, depending when its done :)

whats on the industrial estate ? whats the general area?!

Liam.. im defo having one as soon as my car is done and reliable. kind of a waahay its done type meet for me lol!

so if you dont have one before then i will after! shouldnt be 2 long. altho saying that i reckon its guna have to be with some entertainment after cuz MFN ends soon. will have a think and check up on my progress, depending when its done :)

well there is a tescos over the road and an well type this in :NG9 6DL its on the right of the roundabout!!

well there is a tescos over the road and an well type this in :NG9 6DL its on the right of the roundabout!!

oh i know the place

used to go there in my first car, my celica for about 3-4 weeks. got proper bored and most the guys there were chavs so in the end i just packed up going, plus petrol cost me loads goin there. like 35 mins each way!

theres better places than that dude!!

• 1 month later...
Mate Im not sure cars will still be running on petrol when James' is back on the road :p

Lol, im sure they will mate, shouldnt be too long hopefully!!

Theres just one expression... :)

...haha, what have you got? im gona guess... eeermm k20 ek9?

Mitch

Lol Mitch that was my expression when he told me aswell ;) and he has a Integra dude, ive seen it its lushness for a Honda :p