• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate non Starlets are allowed we have a couple of Hondas coming along anyway i think.

For anyone interested in my convoy, we will be meeting at Phoneix Park for about 11:00 and leaving at about 11:15. If anyone wants to join the convoy but arent sure where it is i can provide a Postcode or a Multimap Link for yous!

^^^ mate your car is always clean :p

Gary

Not when it hasn't had a proper clean for three weeks, and its got finger marks all over the front end :p

Getting a little worried about the bloody weather. Not looking good at the minute :D

I know mate, weathers not looking good at all. I dont mind drizzle but aslong as it isnt full on slashing it down.

yea i know whay you mean mike rain all day sunday according to the forcast!!! fingers crossed its windy tomorrow!!!

It bloody better be otherwise this is gonna be a waste of time, organising it.

Im 100% defiantly still coming, bringing a few others down with me aswell.

Does annoy me how people just drop out though.

eww eeerrrr liam D lol

on that note, i dont think i will be attending. just to short of a deadline. was so close to getting it sorted out but got let down last minute, and the blue one is filthy and riding on stealies so no point. completly gutted realy but will arange a new meet in the new year, with hopefully a few more people to come down.

Jay

Stop bitching Liam, people will have a reason, it's only a meet!!!!!

Damien

Lol fuck off dude. i know its only a meet thats why i wont be organising another.

Mitch - lol, twas a bit cold mate, was okey in the car on the way home though with the heaters on lol.

Dub - No worries mate, was awesome to catch up with you. Aint seen you in ages. Car is rediculously nice.

Everyone was loving the boosting on the way out aswell mate, car is a right little rocket.