Ok ive got my Gt up for sale on pistonheads, with it as it is but will have a few of the uprated parts removed so that i can fit them to the shell i will be buying.

A local lads just offered me a px (possibly cash my way) with his 2.0 Impreza sport AWD, WRX kit, prodrive exhaust system, fully adjustable coilovers, adjustable top mounts, strut brace, kaylan mudflaps, full dealer service history on 99k, loads of new bits replaced on last service in february of this year.

Shes a dark blue colour with 17's (which will be coming off). Its a '97 and looks very very clean to be honest.

Only thing is he wants my GT with the Rays wheels.

Opinions?

Cheers all for the advice. Some sound advice there..........people are saying their slow, i remember going in the 1.8 N/A AWD, that didnt seem slow at all!!

Would drop a red top STi engine in it eventually i would have thought.

But seriously. starlet has to go as i need somthing to drive around in which is decent while i buy a GT shell and build it up.

So my GT will have to be part exchange. Im 19 with almost 2 years ncb........seem to be able to insure things for really cheap lately, i have no idea how, i put in a quote for a 1.6 16v CRX VT, came back at £990, thats seriously epic considering it was almost £3000 when i was 17.

I also unfortunatley have an SP30 and 3 speeding points (NEVER EVER run late to pick your girlfriend up when shes standing outside in the rain, not ever)

Any suggestions what i could go for.? And if its not somthing from japan then i wont give up my GT for it, as its heart wrenching enough.