fark! congratulations!!!!;) tell heather im stoked for the two of you!!!!!

imagine a weee G running around thats insane!

be prepaired to give up everything for this wee one

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats mate - BIG life step!

Today for me is carry on the job hunt ;)

My brother ever so kindly donated me some speakers to replace the crappy stock fronts as they are on their way out so might fit them this afternoon!

Time for some lunch soon tho as i'm Starving-Marvin!!

Steve

congratulations greame ;) my missus just gave birth to my wee boy 2 weeks ago, amazing feeling

dont let anyone tell u the starlet isnt big enough, well except for the seat belts not reaching round the car seat in the back lol the pram fits in my boot with the sub still in and backseats up lol

Didnt think you had it in you mate :D

Only messing mate well happy for you two!!

Been a shitty day for me got damn suspension assigment due in tomorrow!! argghh

Out on the piss tonight tho, it the last student nite before the end of term ;)

been shitty for me, got my powerflex bushes fitted last night,

kaining it back from the burgh of eden today and the rear fucker snapped!!!!!!! ;)

shouted some expletives on the blower to the poor guy at powerflex, aparently this is the 4th case of the rear mount just snapping!

they are getting a new one out to me tomorrow special delivery. pretty pissed with athena the now, the fuckin dog!

been shitty for me, got my powerflex bushes fitted last night,

kaining it back from the burgh of eden today and the rear fucker snapped!!!!!!! :D

shouted some expletives on the blower to the poor guy at powerflex, aparently this is the 4th case of the rear mount just snapping!

they are getting a new one out to me tomorrow special delivery. pretty pissed with athena the now, the fuckin dog!

Get that sorted g dog thats pretty harsh. i wouldnt expect that from the powerflex bushes :D

looks like sun bed at 8:15 ;)

Im off today because.....................................

Away with Heather for her 12 week scan! Yep ,gonna be a daddy ;) Would have made a seprate thread about it but may aswell add it in here instead(and edit the title). Had to hold my tongue for SO long. I meet with Geo a few weeks ago to pick up the hybrid and he was "spaffing" away about weddings and babys,lol....i was sitting there biting my bottom lip :D Now you know mate.

So yeah......any p/x's on a wagon lol.

F*****g outstanding mate congratulations hope heather and wee one are doing good :D

No chance, stupid looking and bigger than Argyle street :rolleyes: Still plan on a bike later on :thumbsup:

What kinda sensible head is that youve got on guy... there more chance youll kill your self on a stupid bike mate.

four wheels and a metal shell round you think about it fella.

Well its friday, im rough... last night was a bit extreme seems i stripped my bottoms off and walked onto a round about and done press ups naked lmao!!! .. theres a dam video.. :thumbsup:

today ill be just working as much as i can lol.

tonight i dont know just chill might drink lol.

what every one else doing?

workin the day, was supposed to be goin to pressure but just forked out £833 to pay duty and tax on the 4x4.

so feeling poor. praying i get some readys for my birthday on sunday, we shall see

the v has been off the road for two days now as powerflex sent out the wrong replacement bush, hopefully the right one will be there when i head down to the garage in a few hours.

its not that bad but abit shit, ive not been demoted to pieds for atleast 9years, walked two miles up the road yesterday in the pishing rain only to realise that id left my flat key on the car keys so had to run all the way back in the rain doh!!

just picked the car up, demolished a local ned in his vtr,

rear shox burst now though

just ordered an indian the now, just away to sit in and munch it, have a good one tonight lads

just picked the car up, demolished a local ned in his vtr,

rear shox burst now though

just ordered an indian the now, just away to sit in and munch it, have a good one tonight lads

Legend!! I have not heard the word ned in years! that made me smile!!