Cooling/Slam panel

The guys at Funky Styling have produced custom cooling and slam panels for the front of the ep82 currently (with ep91 to follow), anodised in red, blue and silver.

panel.jpg

for more information please click here

The cost for this item is £35 + postage

maybe.....on a race spec. starlet! personally my hard earned money will be spent on something more useful, would make a cool place to put ya tools when your working though!

• 4 months later...

i have been talking with Funky Styling again, they are going to send me out one of their slam panel's for the ep91 to take test shots of, so these will be for sale very shortly - they may be slightly more expensive as they require more tooling than the ep82 versions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I'm still waiting on the folded 2nd EP91 sample to send to your guy (Me) to test fit. This is taking some time, however I have found another company that can also cut and fold the panel, TBH once this sample is approved, this new company will likely make the first batch as the other just takes to long. I have to sort out the price, just waiting on the anodising quote to come back."

So an encouraging step forward

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...