Jonnygt's White Starlet Sr

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my sideskirts done yesterday painted and fitted for £65 not bad :thumbsup:

heres a couple of pics, will get more pics when i get my glanza rear bumper aswell

enjoy and any comments welcome

22012010351.jpg

22012010352.jpg

22012010353.jpg

Looking real nice mate, keep it up.

cheers bud :thumbsup:

also got this off my mate for free and was wondering if it was real tanabe. im thinking on putting it on mine when i get the glanza rear bumper think it will good.

help apreciated

17012010347.jpg

17012010348.jpg

oh my god this is just same as my but in white my rear glanza bumper is going on by weekend so will still look same lol :D

lol theres not many more with the same as us tho love your wheels can i have them lol

That back box looks really nice! :thumbsup:

thanks got it for free aswell think it will sit nice with glanza bumper should sound nice aswell

Looks awsome now mate, rear bumper will finish it off nice!!

Looks like a genuine Tanabe to me, cant fault it for free anyway :thumbsup:

cant wait to get my bumper should be here tomorro or the next day hopefully. its taking the piss a bit to get sent out. but shall see what happens.

hope the back box is genuine will sound and look nice when i get my bumper on. its off a GT aswell so shoudn't be to much of a fuck on to get it fitted :D

ha ha im after some rota's one at the min as this have faded and need a total respray

i love rotas thats what ill probz get if i buy sum new ones. will you b selling your rims???

Thas of me lol

you can mention my name to get my street cred up lol

haha daft shite aye cheers mate you gangsta boy you my number homie lol :(

• 3 weeks later...

havnt updated for while now lol so got my arse into gear and done some more things to my car lol

fitted glanza rear bumper and 98spec glanza rear lights car is minging at the minute though so will get some pics up when its been washed.

also ordered a leon cupra front splitter which is coming on wednesday morning so shud have that on by weekend :thumbsup: