Jonnygt's White Starlet Sr

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheerz for comments people :)

micky boy - i know i copied lol sorry :) looks mint though i had 2

mark- yeah get a nice bright colour rim tape b different mate looks well good :) next plans hopefully are glanza skirts, 98 spec rear lights and glanza rear bumper

Gary- yeah its on my washer bottle just a daft idea i had at time lol fits good though lol

phil- cheerz dude!!! i think its looks awsome aswell looksmuch better in flesh though you can av a good look at JAE. :thumbsup:

have you sprayed your rocker cover the bright yellow aswell? i think it would look gud in that cover with toyota and the lines going across done in black :) and the manifold heatshield done in that colour aswell

mark

was thinking on doin rocker cover illuminous but ran ow of paint :thumbsup: just dun it gloss black with the toyota bit in white looks good. think i will do it the yellow later though :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

gettin a uk stasrlet club sticker for my front window 2 day in whit pics up wen its on. also thinking on gettin a custom made rear strut brace and c-pillar bar made up n doing them illuminous yellow. what yas think??? :thumbsup:

sorry 2 dissapoint you mate but all the brightness has gone now lol got sick of it :lol: doin a new theme now. painted sum under bonnet parts red 2 day along with my mirrors and a red uk starlet club sticker on front window. also dropped my wheels off today 2 be powdercoated red. ssssshhhhh dont tell anyone am keeping it a secret lol.

pics up soon as a can :)

this is my final decision now lol looks better with the red. i sprayed a wheel red yesterday for a tester and it looked mint with the red stickers and mirrors. also its different and ive never seen 1 this colour scheme and i like bein different lol :)

all i need now is a few good jdm style stickers on rear window in red 2 match. im also thinking of puttin carpet in the back 2 tidy it up a bit. pics up soon as i get my wheels back :lol:

Glad to hear you're sticking with it mate :)

Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to! :lol:

cheerz boy

i shud have the pics up by tomorra or thursday depending wen i get time 2 wash it all and get my wheels back cant wait i think it looks 'minty fresh' lol :(