Jonnygt's White Starlet Sr

couple of new pics, decided 2 put my new 5zigen nuts on with my old wheels with centre caps removed :D

DSC006511.jpg

and my new stickers

DSC006521.jpg

also couple pics of my speedlines awaiting a 'WHITE' refurb lol

DSC006501.jpg

DSC006481.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speedlines look mint, Bargain price

Are you just keeping them the same colour or changing them?

Gary

doin them white mate same as the car was thinkin a blue lip aswell

bargain indeed!

i paid £250 about 3yrs ago! i think i was had, as Geo informed me lol!!!!

lookin good man!

Phil.

that is pricey lol i had 2 have them lyk all gud condition aswell only 1 which is kerbed lol cant wait 2 get them on in white shud luk nice :)

Thats an awsome car ya got there bud loving the white speedlines, think u should paint the speedline logo blue to match your wheel nuts. U dad has done a cracking job in refurbing them, wish ya lived in essex your dad could referb my speedlines lol, could earn abit of extra dollar lol. What y got plannd next for the beauty.

chanelle

Thats an awsome car ya got there bud loving the white speedlines, think u should paint the speedline logo blue to match your wheel nuts. U dad has done a cracking job in refurbing them, wish ya lived in essex your dad could referb my speedlines lol, could earn abit of extra dollar lol. What y got plannd next for the beauty.

chanelle

thanks for all comments guys am happy which way it looks now, much better. channelle- yeah he would aswel if only we lived nearby lol dont know wot ive got planned next probz sum sideskirts a think will set the owtside off even more or the interior dont know really lol.

looking good matey, was thinking about doing my wheels white, how did u do them? did u just clean them up and spray them? or get them powdered? i got told not to spray wheels because the paint will just ruin them or sumthing :S

Hill Bill you would want to sand them not just spray over the top.

yeh i realise you need to sand them down before spraying them. i got told it could potentially ruin the wheels.

but your all saying spraying them works fine?

yeh i realise you need to sand them down before spraying them. i got told it could potentially ruin the wheels.

yeah just sand them right down make them smooth as ya can and get rid of kerbing by using bodge them sand down aswell. put lots of white primer on then white paint. job done get tyres removed tho easier 2 work with <_< . thanks 4 comments again and much respect 2 my dad 4 doin them. my dads thinking on getting a starlet now lol hope he does :thumbsup: