Jonnygt's White Starlet Sr

hi all

finally got rid of my gt :) buying a white sr 2nite though cant wait it has remix front bumper with fogs, lowered 60mm, black owt rear windows, totally standared the rest, body and engine are immaculate, has all sr spec except decals and bumpstrips lol also has 15" wolface asia-tec alloys in gloss black . got it 4 £1100 has high milage but is as sweet as a nut (126k) al get pics up soon.

how do i put pics onto this topic i cant figure it owt i want 2 show off my new starlet 2 yous lol

any help appreciated thanks :)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have paid that price for that high milage but other than that it sounds ok.

First mod I would do is get the Corolla inlet manifold and then sort the handling.

always wondered this, but does the corolla mani make a noticeable difference and how?

always wondered this, but does the corolla mani make a noticeable difference and how?

It makes a great difference to performance.

An increase in overall power aswell as giving you power much higher up the revs whereas the standard manifold is crap and power fades off too quickly with it.

The best thing is they are cheap, I got mine for £25 delivered although some have paid £50+.

Mate, the mani makes the car SO much more driveable on the motorway....on the M62 there are loads of "hills" as it where when i first got the EP it really struggled to build up speed would go dead at 65-70ish with my foot fully planted.....now with the mani + k+n panel + adv ignition timing its a TOTALLY different car...goes like the shit from 60-80 i get really weird looks off other drivers at how fast it builds up speed for a car of its age.

3 of best things i purchsed....mani, filter and rear ARB.

• 4 weeks later...
Looks stunning mate, got to be white wheels on a white Starlet :)

thanks every1 :) gona do them white wen a get sum paint sorted want sum white buddy club wen a save up lol al add sum pics wen a get my couple of (jdm) stickers on lol

Thats well tidy mate

^ same as turbo timer i.e. lets it idle for set ammount if time but not sure what the reason behind putting one on a N/A is :lol:

was just lying there in my shed so a thort y not lol just got myself a set of speedlines was thinking doin them white wot yas think???

was just lying there in my shed so a thort y not lol just got myself a set of speedlines was thinking doin them white wot yas think???

yea def white speedlines will look clean

white it will b :lol: was thinking of doin a blue rim aswell with annodised blue nuts and blue calipers ;)

yea that will work also, thats what i was thinkin for my v lol