Jonnygt's White Starlet Sr

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait 2 get them on they getting done white though :) will look even better with glanza rear bumper aswell lol.

jeppo- what wheels do you have???

now mate jeppo is with me now we dont know what make the wheels are some mad jap has put them on

not sure of make couse the senter caps are missing but they look like buddyclub wheels if you look at my

new pic at the bottom of the my page the glanza one the right is his car :o

now mate jeppo is with me now we dont know what make the wheels are some mad jap has put them on

not sure of make couse the senter caps are missing but they look like buddyclub wheels if you look at my

new pic at the bottom of the my page the glanza one the right is his car :)

hmmm wonder if he wants a swop :p

phil and sparky - you are nt the first people 2 say leave them red but its not 2 my taste so they are gettin done white.

gary ep91- i was before but im n t now just going 2 keep it now once bodywork is done im going 2 try n do something with engine. i was thinkin 5e-fe?? hhmmmmmm :p

luke sr- i agree with you mate defo doin them white, us SR people think the same , but im going 2 leave them off for now as i am waiting untill i get glanza rear bumper. hoping 2 get rear bumper off santa for xmas lol. :p

hopefully have skirts and bumper both on soon :D

bet no one on ere has got a jdm coloured magic tree lyk mine lol (my dads handywork experiment lol) smeels mint anarl because of the 2 flavours mixed in :p

also put sum winter wheels on aswell might keep them yet though drives a lot more comfortable and less bumpy :p

06122009324.jpg

07122009326.jpg

The OEM Glanza wheels look pretty damn tidy!! Loving the JDM air freshner too. :wub:

think i might just keep the glanza wheels 14" FTW lol i like the look better 2 b honest and nt many people are runnin them lol