who knows or has met who?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive met geo, criag, eric, rubix, shelly, robbo (and most of the guys at the banzai thrash), jim, i know ive missed people out... ive got a crap memory!!!

to be honest i find it quite hard to talk to people i dont know... spoken to geo the most really.

im still yet to meet sicaln! been talkin to him on msn for over a year now, and still not met him!!!

B)

obviously yet to meet all the northern ireland guys!

please tell me if ive missed anyone out!

no they dont matt, only on tgtt.  But matt, james are members on here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know its off topic, but its a shame some more of the tgtt guys dont use this site...

Firstly G what the fuck mate i saw you at JAE last year with my dad you fool lol

i have met GEO, shelly, gaz, ad, andy cliffe, mick (starletboy), prangers but i still NEED to meet Rich

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, have also met andrew cliffe.... and yes si... you do NEED to meet me!! B)B)B)

Rich.

I&#39;ve met Whitestarlet (gerard), Jay, RMSNoel and know Bilal and Nordonian pretty well.

Also, over the last yr I&#39;ve gotten to know Shelly and SiCaln pretty well on MSN, as well as Geo and Baz and also Scutch who i pester thro the magic that is text messaging!!!!! B)B)

Aslo chat to Luke from Bangor (Starlet_SR)

Phil.