Confused as to why it's happening, but nearly everytime I get out the car after a drive, the car gives me a static shock when I touch the bodywork. Varies, but can be quite painful at times.

Assuming could be earthing related, but don't know how to resolve it?

Anyone?

my glanza used to do it everytime i undone the car with out fail. but one day it just stoped and it no longer does it at all. unfortunatly i cant say what i did to make it stop! so not much help im afraid

Confused as to why it's happening, but nearly everytime I get out the car after a drive, the car gives me a static shock when I touch the bodywork. Varies, but can be quite painful at times.

Anyone?

its not giving u a static shot your giving the car one :)

Anyone?

I have the exact same problem lol. Don't half make me jump at times, do you wash/polish your car often???

Ah okies

Wallace has me sussed :)

Cheers though guys

Probs me fidgeting a lot when driving creating my own static then

Does that explain why i felt like my finger dropped off the other day when it got me! :)

• 1 month later...