They are absolutely fantastic mate, pics of mine are greatly appreciated! Next time I'll (hopefully) have a different front end and I'll wipe the flies off the front haha.

Hopefully see you at the next meet mate.

I'm loving this one of mine:

DSC_0112.jpg

Damb man there pretty savage

U'v definatly got some skills with a camera, no wonder you get paid for it! What kind of lens did it have on it size wise I can remember u saying it was a D4 camera (i think?) :p

I swear i took more that this...

And i didnt take any of my car!

:s

but guess i was mingling to much and having more of a chin wag than playing photographer :p

Was a kool little meet tho

_MG_8042.jpg

_MG_8043.jpg

_MG_8044.jpg

_MG_8045.jpg

_MG_8046.jpg

_MG_8047.jpg

_MG_8048.jpg

_MG_8049.jpg

_MG_8050.jpg

_MG_8052.jpg

_MG_8053.jpg

Thanks all folks....

Blaaa

:p

Nice shots JAG, Your bro's GLS (well.. i think its your bros) is the meaning behind "Simplicity". Seriously, simple touches make the car so much better even if it costs very little! :p

Hi everyone! Sorry I haddnt been on the site wouldnt let me back on!

I was using a Nikon D60 with the standard 35mm-85mm lense that came with it!

Cheers for having me was a good night! I could very well be tempted to book a travel lodge for the night and come up for the South Wales meet! Lol!

If you guys are happy to have me there again im happy to go!

Si yes you can have them!

I could very well be tempted to book a travel lodge for the night and come up for the South Wales meet! Lol!

If you guys are happy to have me there again im happy to go!

If thats a serious post then put your name down in the South West meets section :p

Its not even going to be in Wales, probably Bristol so not as far :p

Can bring some Starlets with you aswell :p

Hey guys.Due to my laptops immense graphics card only lasting 1 year before it fryed itself, ive not been on here lol.

Im looking at this thread on my laptops safemode, but even so, the photos look amazing.That was a good meet, i enjoyed it :lol:

Next time theres a meet, somebody will have to let me know over on the xbox 'because i cant get on here anymore.

Ive got a feeling it wont even start in safemode soon lol

Soon as ive sorted a new computer out, ill update my thread.

Yeah Sparky, 2 of a kind huh :D

Im seriously adding them photos to my facebook 'because thats some photography skill i could only dream of.

Keep up the good work people ;)

by the way Rob, ive not forgotten about you, im currently sorting a new phone out too, my old ones deciding to be a p-rick.Soon as ive got it sorted, ill throw you a txt about that paint ;)

Craig.