Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

Hey guys

Just wanted to let everyone know that i bought some pannels last sunday to do my glanza replica. In total it cost me £270 for the rear bumper, side skirts, bonnet scoop and bootlid and spoiler. i decided to give all the parts a clean today but unfortunatly did not get round to polishing them, i regret not doing them because you can see all the finger marks from where the guy took the bits off his glanza. my car ends on ebay tomorrow evening and if it sells i should be getting some inovit svti 16" ravs on the way back from collecting the car i am interested in. next on my list is;

bonnet and front bumper (thanks to Bildo)

exhaust

lowering springs

headlights and indicators

trd sticker on windscreen pref white

red paint to do rocker cover

rev counter

Hopefully all these bits i should have by june and if so me and my bf will put all of these bits on in one go.

So anyway here are a few pics of he panels i picked up and cleaned.

Rear Bumper

DSC00067.jpg

Slight cracking of the paint (bumper)

DSC00068.jpg

Side Skirts

DSC00069.jpg

Bonnet vent and end caps

DSC00070.jpg

Will definatly keep everyone updated as to if my car sells tomorrow, hopefully it will.

I am looking forward to this build so much i cant wait, i think it will be really nice to know that i have done up my own car :p .

any comments welcome as always

thanks

chanelle

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff make a build thread in the EP91 section when you get the car :p

thats what she is planning on doing, she can't wait lol

i have given her the starlet fever lol :p

thanks everyone for the comments, highly appreciated.

I thought 270 for the lot was a pretty good deal personally. Just bought a exhaust from idrees so that is another box ticked off the list. Didnt know if any of you noticed but the boot window has been tinted which i think looks pretty cool. Im feeling the trd sticker on the bottom of the boot too. I have seen some red starlet stickers on ebay which i am gonna put on the rear quarter pannels where the glanza ones would origianly go, think it would give it that one off effect.

thanks

chanelle

ps thanks Enzo

Hey Chanelle.

Have been reading about your plans and I just want to say good luck with the glanza body conversion.

You will certainly not be disappointed.

Did your car manage to sell on eBay?

Joz

Hey Chanelle.

Have been reading about your plans and I just want to say good luck with the glanza body conversion.

You will certainly not be disappointed.

Did your car manage to sell on eBay?

Joz

It finishes a 21.30ish tonight.

Prepare for a new thread at about that time :p

gonna be keeping my figers crossed.

chanelle

Hey guys

Bit of an update, i received my backbox today paid £50 for a genuine TRD one, i thought it was a bargain, raelly good condition aswell. Got some pics below.

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

Im really happy with this thanks rockstar. Hopefully i should be picking up ma bonnet and front bummper in the next two weeks.

Any comments welcome

thanks

chanelle

50quid?? yeah i'd say thats pretty good. i mean, it looks in good condition, the end pipe looks corrosion-free, minimal rust that i can see, and if u were to go to a custom place like Powerflow they'd charge u more than that!

Plus, its EP91 specific TRD - not too much of that floatin about these days!!! i think u'v done pretty well indeed! will look very smart, not too big and not too small! just perfect i would think! TRD = WIN!

Phil.

Hey guys i just wanted to let everyone know that i will be selling my car on friday. :)

I am viewing a sr at the weekend and if li ike i will be picking it up on friday as well as my inovit svti alloys followed by bills bonnet and front bumper.

Really excited now, roll on monday woop woop.

aaaahhhhhhhh

chanelle