Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good chanelle, starting to collect alot of parts now, bet your getting well excited now :thumbsup: and the glanza headlights are bout £80 each from toyota nowadays just priced up a set for my glanza

ryan - i already got some on the way :thumbsup: £60 for the pair second hand tho. Dont know wether to get some spax springs (40mm) or not as the tte ones are still on there yet the car has done 59,000, wot ya reckon? cheers bud.

chanelle x

depends on your funds, the standard shocks on the sr are pretty good, my sr handels really well and its standard, and the spax springs are good quality, im gonna be selling a set of kyb excell shocks with tein springs soon off my glanza as i have just bought a set of coilovers, will be selling them wen i can be assed to swap them over, there lower the car nicely ask curt hes senn the glanza, just a thought, but still the spax springs will be shit hot still

by the way if your putting glanza rear lights on your sr could i buy your old 1s as mine are a little cracked on my sr :thumbsup:

Nice one Chanelle, at long last you got the car :thumbsup:

Nice heels too, are they reps?

thanks. Yeh they are inovit svti's they are in supurb nic, one on is slightly curbed about 2inches the rest look brand new with great tread.

@ryan not sure if in gonna change the rear lights yet as seems silly paying £120 for a pair when the only diffrence is a white reverse light. But will def bear ya in mind if i decide to change them. Think i will get a brand new set then, it will just give it that extra touch. Curt will be interested in the shocks and springs. Can ya pm me how much you would take for them.

chanelle x

big plans for this little car eh lol u said you have 500 quid spare why not drop a fte in lol the sr u have baught looks clean but defo get that sill treated before you put on the skirts look at my thread

buckets glanza

u will see in there how an untreated sill goes (nasty)

bud i saw ya thread ohh my god!! that was fucked, bet ya glad ya noticed it when ya did. the moment i saw it i was saying to curt we have to sort that sill out before we get the skits on. it hasnt gone through to the metal but i will still sort it before i put the skirts on. cheers for the comments.

chanelle x

i noticed it a while back, i knew it was bad and i was gonna replace it anyway. but i didnt think it was that bad. when i took the skirt off i almost cried haha but it looks a lot worse than it is, all the rot can be cut away and the new sill replaces the lot. so happy days. but it just shows you what can happen because the skirts hold water and thats what made it go so bad. get ures sorted first, then when u put your skirts on get it sealed up well.

good luck with your project ill be keeping an eye on it

Im not really sure what to do with this arch as it is rusty aswell. Its prob roughly bout 2 and a half inches long. do ya reckon get the whole rear quarter sprayd again, touch it up or get the section blended.

coments welcome.

chanelle x

Thanks for the comments everyone. Just had the wheels on ma car to see if i would need springs or not, im not sure. Thinks it looks so much better with the inovits on lol, need some bloody centre caps tho lol.

S8300553.jpg

chanelle x

Thanks for the comments everyone. Just had the wheels on ma car to see if i would need springs or not, im not sure. Thinks it looks so much better with the inovits on lol, need some bloody centre caps tho lol.

S8300553.jpg

chanelle x

Those wheels are yummmmy! Can't wait to see it with the Glanza kit on, nice work Chanelle! :D

Well it was meant to be in june but now it has to be in july for f**k sake :D . I made the mistake of not ringing up my insurance company and asking them if they would insure me with the mods, the answer was no :D . As i will have 1yr ncb in july i cant really cancel it in june u see. My policy finishes july the 10th so it will be bye bye swinton and hello adrian flux lol :D . So hopefully i will be able to get a majority of the work done in july. I will still be doing lil bits to it in the meantime, my bf is putting my wheels on now as i speak :D . I think im gonna put my starlet sticker on aswell. I think im gonna get lil bits and bobs and put them on when they arrive and leave the kit until july.

I will get some pics up a bit later.

thanks

chanelle1234

hey everyone

right got my new wheels on and wow they look stunning. really suit thecar imo. Thought i would add my sticky aswell. wot you lot thik?

S8300555-1.jpg

S8300556.jpg

Going to order Ebc green stuff pads and disks also some spax lowering springs tomorrow so she is going to be slammed lol. Curt is giving me a spare set of standard shocks of his glanza too, so all in all happy days hey. :D

chanelle x