Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

Thanks for the comments guys.

Still got the odd little things to sort out like, connecting the reverse lights and spoiler brake light and also change the lock over on the boot, curt will be going all these little bits for me tomorrow hehe.

I will try and take some descent pictures if the weather decideds to sort its self out.

chanelle x

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great Changelle, can't believe you've managed to do all this work within such a short space in time! :p

Whats next? Glanza Interior?

No fucking way Glanza interior = fail

Unless its the Recaro option :p

Looks awsome now Channelle :p

Is that Bildo's old bumper?

That's niiiice! :p

Can I ask what size your plates are for both front and back?

Cheers amjad

The plates are 13 x 7 i think not 100% as curt got them for me lol.

Looks wicked! You must be well chuffed!!!! When's the fte going in then lol

Haha so many people have said this to me and my response was no, i will prob have this for a year maby two and then maby go for a glanza as i have only been driving for a year as of yesterday and will get raped on the insurance now :p

No fucking way Glanza interior = fail

Unless its the Recaro option :p

Looks awsome now Channelle :p

Is that Bildo's old bumper?

Yes it is bill's old bumper looks sweet lol. Dont worry bill i will look after it for you.

chanelle x

That looks prety savage :p

Loving the white scoop on the black bonnet blatz keep it like that

I did a lil photoshop of a silver v with white speedlines and white scoop on it n it looked awesome was considering doing that with my V but i got a black 1 instead so decided to go semi-stealth instead :p

UPDATE!!

Im a very busy person and have been doing loads these last few days. Got my momo wheel fitted looks awsome, only found out today that the light which comes on at the dash for not having a airbag was underneath the ashtray lol. Also decide to spray the centre console and plastic bit which goes round the dials white, as i had some crap fake carbon fibre thing attached around the dials lol. I have not seen many people who have the plastic around the dials sprayed and was in two minds but then i came round to the idea and now i am really happy with it. Pics bellow

S8300664.jpg

S8300665.jpg

S8300666.jpg

I also got a uksc sticker hehe.

S8300667.jpg

thanks for reading

chanellex