Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way Chan looks like you having got any locking wheel nuts on there??

Yeah i know, i didnt on the pics as i left them at curts work and completely forgot about them. I have now, i wouldn't want anyone nicking my beauties.

chanelle x

Yeah i know, i didnt on the pics as i left them at curts work and completely forgot about them. I have now, i wouldn't want anyone nicking my beauties.

chanelle x

Yup i was gunna say !

:thumbsup:

Amazed at how quickly you guys get everything done it's looking really good. Looks like a few of us will have something to show off at the next Medstone now! :thumbsup:

Yeah they were a great bunch who i picked them up from. Im feelinga lil tempted to get a 4efte lump put in as i know someone who will be willing to put it in and the looms for £150 :thumbsup: .Maby next year though :)

Got a pair of kouki lights today including the units for a bargain price of £50 so will get curt to fit them tomorrow as he is off :) .

Also my duck spoiler is on its way for keith (killamats) so should have that soon.

Got my mot and tax soon so need to be carefull with my $ now. Also got a new alternator and powersteering belt to be put on, at the same time going to get my inlet mani fitted.

chanelle x

Yeah they were a great bunch who i picked them up from. Im feelinga lil tempted to get a 4efte lump put in as i know someone who will be willing to put it in and the looms for £150 :thumbsup: .Maby next year though :)

Got a pair of kouki lights today including the units for a bargain price of £50 so will get curt to fit them tomorrow as he is off :D .

Also my duck spoiler is on its way for keith (killamats) so should have that soon.

Got my mot and tax soon so need to be carefull with my $ now. Also got a new alternator and powersteering belt to be put on, at the same time going to get my inlet mani fitted.

chanelle x

Nice updates Chanelle :)

UPDATE

Hats of for curt today, he has spent half the day sorting my car out lol. He had the fun job of wiring up my reverse lights on my boot and the brake light on the spoiler, it was so frustrating it was ridiculous, easily took him 2hour lol, but its all good and sorted now.

We then got round to putting my new kouki lights on. Curt sprayed the units black to give a bit of the jdm look, really impressed with them, bit differant too.

Curt then attached the new bonnet latch i received from madman (I love you by the way) and oh my good god, no more hassle with the bonnet, its made life so much easier lol.

Few pics of my lights bellow.

S8300727.jpg

S8300728.jpg

chanelle x