Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah cool :)

Glad to hear you're gonna fte it! It'd be a shame not to :)

your right, not being big headed but the chassis and bodywork are mint and it looks exactly as i planned it to. I have none of the standard bits for my car either so cant swap bits over.

At the end of the day if i was to sell her i reckon i would roughly get £2500 minus the wheels as i would not sell my rotas. my limit on a glanza would be £4000 with low milage and in white. Leaves me with £1500. -£600 for labour fitting fte and getting a writen of glanza that i can source the fte, looms, dash, rear brakes ete etc.

chanelle x

At the end of the day if i was to sell her i reckon i would roughly get £2500 minus the wheels as i would not sell my rotas.

sorry but i dont think you would get that price or near it for a N/A and not putting the wheels in! may have put lots of money into it but never get it back. you could pick up a fairly decent GT or glanza for 2500

looks funky that like i like it nice own style for the car. nice work

looks awesome!! Its making me wanna keep mine and put the hard work in to get mine mint!

as i said to you dude, keep it will look brilliant, just buy a fte with a manual gearbox.

@ iamlegend lol ok, gives me more of a excuse to get a fte put in hehe :)

chanelle x

Awsome, youve done it! its really hard to get the colours/proportions right when adding decals to a car.... but youve nailed it on the head!

It looks rad!

I bet everyone turns and looks when your driving down the street :harhar:

Mitch

where in the midlands you from dude by the way luke?

and my god chanelle i cant believe how good that car looks now lol

get that 2nd picture up in POTM deffo the one from the side of the car it looks awesome lol

that first pic is outstanding!!!!!!!!

quite simply, one of my fav cars ever, and bearing in mind that it was BONE STOCK only a few months ago, thats some going C!!!!!

hats off to you once again!

Phil.

wow what a comment phil think im going to cry :wacko: hehe

thanks for all the compliments guys they make it all worthwile :lol:

chanelle x