Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want a 5e for mine badly, thats what im saving up for next lol. do ypou know if its a straight swop??

secretly tell me your plans ; ) :) i wont blag lol

Tbh jonny i think it pretty much is, gaz is dealing with it all so best to ask him, im just buying the bits lol. But i want to drop the engine in myself haha will be freaking awsome.

cheers for all the comments guys :(

chanelle x

5E will be awesome!!

Any chance you could keep me updated with the costs of doing the swap? As ive been considering doing the conversion in the next couple of months, would be cool to have some sort of idea before i go ahead.

5E will be awesome!!

Any chance you could keep me updated with the costs of doing the swap? As ive been considering doing the conversion in the next couple of months, would be cool to have some sort of idea before i go ahead.

wont be in till about late august early september time hun. I mean as far as im aware its a pretty easy swap. mine cost £350 inc del + vat as far as im aware thats it hun but not 100% as not going to be in my car for a while. sorry i cant help you anymore.

SHUT UP ANNE will look better on you anyway :lol:

chanelle x

just took the time to read this whole project thread!

Come such a long way young lady! Keep it up!

Looking forward to seeing whats happening with the 5e and its good to see someone doing somthing different and not just following the crowd :lol:

Socks out!

5E all the way :lol:

was thinking of doing this to mine as a project over the winter then my car get written off

il keep an eye on the build thread though chanelle see how easy it is to fit

a forged 5efte in a white quadlight gt sounds very nice to me :lol:

good luck with your build you have some of the finest minds in starlet world behind you which is a major plus

just took the time to read this whole project thread!

Come such a long way young lady! Keep it up!

Looking forward to seeing whats happening with the 5e and its good to see someone doing somthing different and not just following the crowd :lol:

Socks out!

cheers hun.

Yeah thats what i want to be like ,as you can tell from my graphics i like to be different, loads of people seem to be doing 4efte swaps which is why i decided to 5e it intead.

chanelle x

• 2 weeks later...

well last sun curt decided to strip the engine and paint it up for me. we came across a few bits which needed to be changed like clutch etc so thats on the massive list of things needed. few pics of how its looking now.

2010-03-27090223.jpg

Going to give it a fresh lack of paint tomorrow if the weathers ok.

Anyway i picked this beast today.

2010-03-27144350.jpg

2010-03-27144402.jpg

Yes a few of you guessed ffs lol and yes im going to be putting itb's on her. Got these from a 58 plate suzuki gsxr750 for a steal of a price.

These are my plans for her :lol:

Im going to be getting a obx mani, custom made decat, trd headgasket, head skimmed, fte valve springs, flywheel lightened, emanage blue, pink/white silicone for itb's, itb filters, full service, rev counter with shift light and getting the engine bay sprayed candy pink YO!!!1

may of been a few things i left off the list lol

chanelle x

lol haha phil

all im doing is buying the bits curt, gaz and aze are doing all the work :lol: .

i hope when getting all this done to be running around 130-140bhp, will be a one off sr/glanza/paseo/bike lol its like 4 cars all in one haha

chanelle x