Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

nah wasnt as cheap as that im afraid although that would be nice.

I paid £400 with the main harness (needs to be deliverd when he has got it) so overall i was quite happy as these usually go for like £450 nowdays

chanelle x

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Chanelle.

If your making a custom inlet manifold and need some thick alloy cut for the inlet flange part then let me know! There is a pretty good guy that advertises on ebay and can cut the alloy template for the flange. I can easily draw the flange detail up on AutoCAD for you if thats any help?

Jason :thumbsup:

cheers for that jason but i have a mate who is going to be doing it for me. i gave him the cut up mani and will copy the flange from that. thanks anyway though ;)

chanelle x

Cool no worries, just thought it may help. I am making a fuel cell from scratch so i have quite a few bits getting laser cut shortly. :lol:

Keep the updates rolling Chanelle :thumbsup:

awsome your mate must know his stuff lol.

cheers there not exactly great updates but i thought to post up the bits i get when they come or otherwise i will forget.

by the way jay im thinking about getting the fuel rail i got from you powdercoated with a few other bits soon :thumbsup:

chanelle x

If there's enough space, have you thought about making a sealed air chamber from the ITB's to the bonnet scoop, that way you'd have much less heat soak and you'd be taking in air from the outside of the engine bay. The only problem would be rain but I'm sure it wouldn't be that much of a problem if you put a couple of drain holes in there somwhere.

awsome your mate must know his stuff lol.

cheers there not exactly great updates but i thought to post up the bits i get when they come or otherwise i will forget.

by the way jay im thinking about getting the fuel rail i got from you powdercoated with a few other bits soon :thumbsup:

chanelle x

Well im making all the bits of the fuel cell and doing all the design, he's just welding the bits together. May come out like crap but i think i have it all figured out??? but we will see. Im trying to use the standard fuel sender setup but it will be modified.

Always good to post up when you get parts, i add updates all the time on mine, and its the posative comments that keep me going strong on it ;)

Keep up the good work, this will be mint on ITB's :lol:B):D

cheers jay for the kind words :thumbsup:

If there's enough space, have you thought about making a sealed air chamber from the ITB's to the bonnet scoop, that way you'd have much less heat soak and you'd be taking in air from the outside of the engine bay. The only problem would be rain but I'm sure it wouldn't be that much of a problem if you put a couple of drain holes in there somwhere.

no not really i think it would look a bit silly tbh when you open the bonnet and see something like that. I cant really see there being much of a problem with the cold air flow under the bonnet. im going to get some bike filters put on top of the throttle bodies too :lol:

chanelle x

Good price on the EMU!!

Just paid £405 for one with the main harness but depending on what version I heard I may not need the injector harness?

Keep up the good work, gonna be bad ass :thumbsup:

Good price on the EMU!!

Just paid £405 for one with the main harness but depending on what version I heard I may not need the injector harness?

Keep up the good work, gonna be bad ass :rolleyes:

cheers lew yeah i think it will when its done im getting pretty excited :(

yeah i found out last night that you need to take the board out and on the bottom right hand corner it will have a letter, that is what version it is. if it is 'E' or higher you will not need the injector harness.

chanelle x

think i paid like 450 quid for my emu :rolleyes: , but it did have a plug and play adapter on it do no hard wiring

abbott's bro thought your's was turbo, he was like i bet that glanza turbo, then i said na mate it's N/A, he were'nt to happy :(

well got my custom mani and its looks absolutly awsome im so so so happy with it. its in polished aliminum. i got a vacuum rail for the brake resevoir too :rolleyes: I have now decided to get 45degree silicone now as will be slightly better air flow plus there a lil cheaper lol. so hopefully they will be the next things i purchase aswell as the filters.

2010-05-10204056.jpg

2010-05-10204113.jpg

2010-05-10204211.jpg

hope you all like as much as me :(

chanelle x

That looks awesome! :lol:

I assume it probably wont be ready by Saturday?

Nah it wont amjad, will hopefully br done before jae, so make sure your there to see it :lol:

i supose it will have to do :angry:

leon do ali welding then? :angry:

lol the ckeek of your gob mr, it will do pafft. yeah dude leon is a top bloke and may be doing a few other bits for me like expansion tank, power steering resevoir and oil catch tank, if i have enough money that is B)

awsomeness, did you get the obx mani after?

how much did it cost to have that made? and what throttle bodys are you gunna be using?

thinkin of doing this when i can

nah not managed to get the obx yet, its on one of my next big things to get. The mani cost £95 (mates rates) that is cheap for what has been done as some traders on here wanted £400 lol. im going to be using suzuki gsxr 750 throttle boddies.

All i can say is that it isnt going to be cheap, when done easily like £1k on it all in all.

chanelle x

ps thansk for everyones kind comments B)