Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks sweet sound system in the the floor is for winners! :rolleyes:

Yeah it sounds so good glad i got it done. I dont really like the look of it when it is completly stripped out so you can see the floor and that so decided this :lol:

My old strut brace, can I have it back please. ;)

jokes :D

Ummm how about........NO lol

ahh man your rhymes are gonna be tight.......

looking cool tho ;) , you use that acustic stuff?

Yeah we did. If i ever get stranded i can always sleep in the back of my car lol, will be as soft as a baby's bottom lol.

thanks for all the kind comments guys

chanelle x

• 2 weeks later...

Update!!1

Well guys, as after not being sure as to whether or not i was going to fte my na, i decided against it in the end. BUT i have a new engine which i received today and i have some mega plans for it. Its a 5e obviosly but will be the only starlet herd of with my plans done to. As you all know what kind of crazy stuff pukka performance do to there cars, this little baby is going to be a beast :( . Im not going to tell anyone what my plans are but will update as i receive the parts and see if anyone can guess. Only a few people know what im doing but please dont blag guys :)

Anyway Got my 5e today 37000 miles £350 inc post + Vat so not to expensive.

2010-03-16133550.jpg

Enjoy

chanelle x

have to be special to join PP, if you dont like blitz boy trying to lick your ear you prob wont want to join :)

but we do have a BIG questionaire form that you must fill out and a bad answer will end your PP dreams :(

GAZ... dont forget the nipple tweaking :)

This is going to be awsome! :)

Will have the power to match the looks :D

Keep up the good work Chanelle, Oh and those parts where posted this morning as promised :)

Jason :o

Yeah i know it will be awsome, cant wait tgo get it done now. Will be at so many shows this year to show it off hehe. The looks on blokes faces when i race them and they loose is completly priceless it has to be done lol.

Cheers jay will drop you a pm when i receive them.

chanelle has a 5e awesome when do i get to modd it :D

Lol aiming to get it done in late august early september time, has to be done before JAE or you and gaz get beatings lol.

:D

Chanelle I haven't forgotten about your stuff. It will be done when I'm back from holiday in May :(

Idrees

Cheers hun just drop me a pm.

All will be revealed soon as the next thing i get will tell you straight away whats going to be done. Think im going to get the rocker cover powdercoated pink soon too mmmmm

Chanelle x