Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh rite, what else have you got to do to get it working if you dont mind me asking? like throtle cables and sensors and lil bits like that?

i saw that you was going to use 1 of your old inletas and cut it, will this work or did you have to get a new 1 made up because it wouldnt, because i can get the throttle bodies off my dad, hes got a suzuki gsxr :lol: haha oj wudnt steal them off him but hes mad about bikes and he could easily get me some, are they the only 1s tha will work or are there more?

sorry for all the questions but its somethnig im seriously considering lol

ahh rite, what else have you got to do to get it working if you dont mind me asking? like throtle cables and sensors and lil bits like that?

i saw that you was going to use 1 of your old inletas and cut it, will this work or did you have to get a new 1 made up because it wouldnt, because i can get the throttle bodies off my dad, hes got a suzuki gsxr :) haha oj wudnt steal them off him but hes mad about bikes and he could easily get me some, are they the only 1s tha will work or are there more?

sorry for all the questions but its somethnig im seriously considering lol

ryan tbh were not 100% entirly sure but the pp guys will get it working without a doubt, were finding more bits and info about this as we go along and is costing more money everyday. as no one has done this before it isnt going to be easy so will have to take every little thing into consideration like sensors and shit. sorry i cant really help but at this stage it is hard.

i came in my white briefs...this is ultimately what I want my build to get to...fantastic! PURE personalized as well! I love this thread well done keep posting!

wow cheers for the compliment hun, will be a beast when its done :)

chanelle x

cheers luke ditto. I think you should park next to me on the stand, will be like a before and after kinda thing lol :)

chanelle x

I shall do, all the N/A's together :)

Mine may get a bit of attention if its next to yours as well ;)

• 3 weeks later...

"ryan tbh were not 100% entirly sure but the pp guys will get it working without a doubt, were finding more bits and info about this as we go along and is costing more money everyday. as no one has done this before it isnt going to be easy so will have to take every little thing into consideration like sensors and shit. sorry i cant really help but at this stage it is hard."

no worries, are you gunna be doing like a breif how2 on this as i think it would encourage alot more n/a boys and girls to go through with it aswell

and good luck by the way

• 4 weeks later...