Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should enter that into the photo of the month compettion, its a luvly pic

S8300541.jpg

ha ha did think about it lol. Dont think i will have a chance atm there is some hard competition this month so far. I may do in a few weeks as it will be slammed and got some clear indicators and side repeators coming shortly.

chanelle x

Yeah i think the sticker gives it that lil extra touch. You have to come jae this year laura, think its gonna be a great weekend, be nice to meet another female driver up there lol.

chanelle x

yeah will defo be going think i will be going with nippon squad which is our local club. Will no doubt see you around and cant miss your car guess your going for the white red look.

yeah will defo be going think i will be going with nippon squad which is our local club. Will no doubt see you around and cant miss your car guess your going for the white red look.

Yeah hopefully gonna go for the white and red look. Will be great to see ya up there, your the same age as me pretty much so should be a laugh lol. She will look one hell of a lot differant to what it is now. Hopefully going to get it DA'd before JAE so should be looking mint.

chanelle x

Bit of a update.

Had a very busy weekend, picked up my bonnet and front bumper so now i have the kit ready to be put on yay. Got my clear indiator lenses through the post. Got some smoked side repeaters. Some rays stickers (i know they will not be to everyones taste but i like them). Also a glanza strut brace. Anyway got some pics below.

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

im loving this bonnet lol cant wait to put it on.

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

I am getting my brake disks and pads fitted on thursday, also the springs and shocks are going on too. Got a carbon effect dial surround and some JDM cup holders coming through the post soon to, so this week has been a expensive one but well worth it.

chanelle x

kit will hopefully be going on in july, i cant wait. Going to get my wing mirrors spayed on sunday too, and also gonna paint my brake calipers black or red some time next week, im not to sure wot colour to paint them black or red atm wot colour would you all recomend?

chanelle x

bloody hell u work fast young lady!!!! nice one!!!

u'v done very well to source the car and all the parts in such a short time, im very impressed! kudos!!!

really lookin forward to watchin this project come together, it happenin at such a quick rate it wont be long til we see the kit on there too!

keep up the great work!

Phil.

Thanks everyone.

I can really see this comming together now, im so happy with all of the bits i have purchased.

Im gonna be gettin the rear quarter panel and rear bumper resprayed in a week or so too, as i got such a good quote for it, so she is gonna be looking mint for the kit.

thanks again

chanelle x

Bit of an update.

Got my brake disks, pads, exhaust, shock and springs fitted today. It looks so much better now im so happy with it. The mechanic took of my springs and shock and look at the state of them lol. One of the springs had actually snapped (see pic below), i was completly gob smacked, i didnt even know it was like that, glad i got it done when i did. Anyway this is how my baby stands now.

f####d

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Comments welcome

chanelle

cheers

the exhaust sounds beautiful, it isn't to loud and isn't to quiet, it is just what i was looking for. I can hear the filter as well as the exhaust so its perfect. Im not too keen on really loud exhaust gives me a headache lol.

chanelle x