• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the slammed=ness mate. Reminds me of when i slammed mine. I can really reccommend the excel g shocks mate, quality stuff. All the best with it man

Joe

ps. silver v's for the win

Lowering a car is one of the best mods you can do, looks amazing mate such an improvement!!

The back will always sit a bit higher than the front though

yeah i am pretty chuffed with it, my old sr used to sit the same its just low enough not to loose the bottom of my car on speedbumps

Loving the slammed=ness mate. Reminds me of when i slammed mine. I can really reccommend the excel g shocks mate, quality stuff. All the best with it man

Joe

ps. silver v's for the win

lol thanks bud to be honest iwill prob go th a set of koni adjustables after jae

just recieved a little something through the post yesterday

momo gearknob for £15, it arrived covered in scratches so one of my mates got to repolishing it yesterday foc

DSC00174.jpg

just got my new exhaust in the post today and got to fitting it within 10mins of getting it.

i picked up a blitz nur spec backbox which i saw on tgtt and i had to have it (soon to be made up into a 3" system)

i payed £75 which i thought was a steel.

anyways heres some pics

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00181-1.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

yeah i thought it was to, i got one for my old sr and that cost me £350

its got a scuff on the underside of it but nobody can see that bit and it will scrape anyways.

i had my old one on the sr for not even 2 days and i scuffed it lol

Mate thats dirt cheap!

Well done

Now head to pipecraft n get the rest made up :p

How you finding the Spax springs? :p

there good if you don't like comfort lol, they perform really well though lol

I would deffo get the rest of the system, it doesnt sit quite right, bargain none the less!! :p

yeah deffo next on my list it sits to far into the bumper needs to come out about a inch,

need to get rid of that shitty mcdonalds straw called my centre section

that does look fresh there jag it looks sweet with the clear indicators aswel, i know your trying to persuade me to go white but that does look nice lol. would look nice with the glanza stickers in white to match the wheels.