★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Well fitted some white LED sidelights and my 8K HID kit :(

Not much more to update to be honest, still trying to enjoy the car at the minute, needs a BIIIIIIIGGGG clean inside and out, but will wait till some decent weather to do that.

My wheels are going to need a refurb, as they had been sat too long (pretty much a year), so either that or some new wheels....

Still undecided on where to go with exterior styling, TOMS?? or back to standard, some small wheels???

haha i do love the kit but i fancy a change i think......

....not sure, nice and subtle i think i want..... i think lol

Does no one think standard kit with one of Iddys gi bonnets on some 15'' wheels will look good??? lol

Yeah Id i probably would go for your fenders mate if i keep the kit, but would really like some new square lights tbh, not too keen on quads.

Anyway.... from my update last night, drove to work, find the sunroof wont open now :( need to have a proper look!

And power steering has gone all hard :D fluid was on minimum and belt is slippin so getting a mixture of no power steering and full power steering grrr

the joys of starlets lol, dont worry dude you gotta expect some teething problems for the first 6 months after such a big rebuild :( tbh i like the sound of oem kit and gi bonnet will look very clean!