★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news :)

Only mapped to 1.5 bar ;)

Haha well chuffed with it, engine runs alot smoother now, BUT (always a but lol) got a small misfire in the low down revs but an full boost it is awesome!!!

BIG thanks to Gaz and Aze for coming down to sort the mapping!!! All mapping was done with Gaz driving as i was too quick on the gear changes lol as it tried to drag the car across the road when on boost :)

So got a process of elimination to try and sort the misfire, then all should be good, got a bit more potential in the turbo aswell as its only lol running 1.5 bar, but im happy for now.

Still got to sort some little niggily bit out - change window motors over - fit sunvisors - refit sideskirts - needs a major clean inside and out - TOMS spoiler and grill need painting and fitting - fit wind deflectors - and in general just tidy the car up so im happy with it.

well done fella, eventually gettin her done, i would have broke it a hundred times the amount of problems youve just brushed aside, so credit where credit is due.

do you have a flow chart for the turbo? see where peak power/boost is.

Nice one sanchez i bet you are over the moon mate 1.5bar ftw lol hope you get the miss fire sorted buddy im sure its something silly.

Cheers Micky, yeh im happy its pretty much sorted and now back on the road :p

Yeah need to sort that damn mis fire!

Awesome

Thanks Dan!

Nice one Liam, was a good night alright, will sort a date with your mate and meet up again,

Would say it the nicest set up 4e starlet I've driven in a while mate loved it

Cheers Gaz, yeah was a cracking night, was good seeing you guys do what you do best!!!

Yeah sweet mate, he cant wait to get his mapped now haha

Thanks mate appreciate it, makes it seem worth while lol your welcome to batter my car whenever dude haha

well done fella, eventually gettin her done, i would have broke it a hundred times the amount of problems youve just brushed aside, so credit where credit is due.

do you have a flow chart for the turbo? see where peak power/boost is.

Thanks Jamie, yeah seems all the work has finally paid off :wub:

No dont have a chart mate, would only get that on a rolling road wouldnt i?

I knew you was gonna be winding us up when I seen the subtitle to the thread you fucker :p

Only 1.5 bar :)

Haha cheers Sparks, had to have a little wind up!!

Good news, bet your loving having boost back :D

Thanks mate, yeah loving it!!!!

haha, ya wanna push more boost then, toby wsa knocking 300whp at 2 bar on a k26 YEAR'S AGO!!

Yeah why not mate, probably only going to do this once lol so may as well make the most of it haha

Ah really thats mad mate, got to look into cams and and inlet, any recommendations mate?