★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys lol Had a right nightmare, car was running like a bag of shite, so half way there pulled over as didnt think was gonna make it :D

Something simple though, turned the fuel pressure up and it started to run better, was late for the MOT at this point....

So pull into the testers to find one of my indicators was not working....which was replaced!

Walked round the back of the car to find my rear licence plate had disappeared on the way.....which isnt a fail anyway apparently?

Couldnt get the car on ramp as was too low, so he had a good look around it jacked up lol exhaust emissions were sky high lol

PASS!!! lol

@Ollie took me over a year, and thousands of pounds lol, started form the ground up, only thing i havent changed is the exterior, with additions of TOMS grill and spoiler still to go on.

@Daz, that sounds like a plan mate, hope to get to as many shows as i can :D

Nah not dodgy lol he had a look around it, just emissions were shite as to be expected.

I wouldnt drive the car if it wasnt safe, and wouldnt take a pass if he thought there was something wrong!!

Cheers Iddy :D

Daz, hmm dont know mate, he tested it with abit of throttle, was ok on idle.

But its going to be all over the place, have a massive turbo, fuel pressure bumped up, big airfilter, the car dont have a clue whats going on lol

I gave it a little boost on the way back lol when the boost came on i nearly shit myself haha and that was off the wastegate spring, wait till its 1.6 bar :D

Not to do with age dude, there is no UK equivalent of the GT or Glanza therefore there isnt a car on the database to match it to so they cant do the emissions test other than the basic idle test, which like you said it flew through.

nice one dude glad to see its finally on the road :D

looks awesome!

Thanks mate :D

A decent photoshoot is on the cards now :(

For sure Lew, cant wait to get out and about, will be going to as many shows as i can :D

This. :p

Yes mate for sure :p

ps. luke your damn awesome avatars ply havoc with my laptop, loading page speeds lol