★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it :)

Im just not 100% sure on the boot panel i think a standard one might look better.......

Cheers Brad, thanks for the input but i will keep it as that for now, makes it unique to all other starlets :D

love the interior! those recaro's don't always look right to me in a GT but they look right at home in there with the flocked dash. love it. :)

Cheers Ryan, yeah your right, look great with the flocking!

Get a doobie rear splitter pleaseeeee :)

But however, looks awesome dude ;)

Nah it all about the TOMS Luke lol

love that interior mate! cant wait to see this finished!

Thanks bucket, neither can i haha

Cheers Sparks :(

Thanks Jamie, yeah cant fecking wait, only a few more bits to sort then off for MOT. Then some mapping :(

Slow and steady but when its been as long as it has been that dont matter to me now.

yeh youve done well mate, i couldnt be arsed with the hassle after seeing your thread, and a few others, so ive bought myself a 300bhp plus one instead, and might just drop it into my quadlight lol.

fairplay, will be good to see some pics of it once she's on the road and in a few good locations.

you got any more pictures of the flocked doors mate?

flocked everything looks amazing!

yeah will take some mate, all panels are flocked, looks good, really updates the cars old interior :(

yeh youve done well mate, i couldnt be arsed with the hassle after seeing your thread, and a few others, so ive bought myself a 300bhp plus one instead, and might just drop it into my quadlight lol.

fairplay, will be good to see some pics of it once she's on the road and in a few good locations.

lol i do try mate, nice whos did you buy? theres a few high spec starlets for sale at the moment, pm if you want :(

What the bit right at the top right next to the window?

I have 2 bits of that in flocked material, its just a cover i think and sticks on top but i havent fitted it yet.