★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not updated for a while now, just waiting on a load of bit now.

Received my gearbox sandwich plate from Iddy, and scuttle panel from bucket :)

Got my exhaust gaskets fitted now too.

Still waiting on my Defi wires from the US ;) so i can get them wired in and fit the dash back together properly!

Will get windscreen fitted sometime next week then off for MOT, tax and insurance.

Still need to get some nice new wheel nuts, few other bits i forgotten too lol

Any way today, put her back on 4 wheels again, been jacked up for months now, couldnt resist taking for a spin down my street, neighbors dont mind :D

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

And damn the Orc309 release bearing is loud and annoying :D supposed to be like that apparently lol sounds like road works :D

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb263/1...nt=IMG_0127.mp4

Sounding lovely Sanchez! Got me an ORC309 clutch waiting in the shed, what are they like?

cheers mate, quite harsh at first, getting used to it, may have to adjust the clutch a little, but its nice

Loving it!!

I spot a flocked dash to :)

Cheers dude, yep flocked dash, full flocked interior, all panels done, doorcards etc, will get some better pics of it when i get all the shite out the car lol

yes mate, stock injector and ecu, bit of mineral oil, will change the injectors and the oil on the day when you guys come down, and your gonna hard wire the emu in aint ya matey?

Yeah orc309 dude, fuk its annoying haha

yeah im gonna get onto aze mate about it, when you thinking of it being ready, would be better for you to have a few miles on it before mapping it, you can drive away on stock set up mate but of course no thrashing it with that turbo on it lol

Yeah cool mate, well im thinking end of August now dude as im off for 4 weeks from the 29, on holiday from 2 for 11 nights so some time between the 15th and the end of august when i go back to work.

Well its already run in dude from the previous owner, so put a bit of mineral stuff in for a 100 odd miles,but wont drive it at all probs, not ready yet ie mot tax etc then will get the synthetic and 550s in after holiday ready for you.