★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No lol just got my SARD FPR through the post today, so got to fit that, need some hoses and boost piping to conect it all up.

Got to sort bottom rad hose out as the starlet aftermarket ones dont fit to the block with the civic ally rad

Cheers Mickey mate, would do abit more but im sort of bed ridden atm lol got pissed up saturday night at hurt my foot lol.

Check out the TD fuel rails mate, they are pretty tasty tbh :)

Tell me about it Gaz mate, got most of those little bits sorted now :)

Sorted the bottom rad hose, fitted SARD FPR(waiting for gauge to turn up).

Just ordered some braided water lines for the turbo as i wasnt sure on using the stuff i had, so that should be here like Monday...

Got some vacuum hosing to set the external wastegate, Gizzmo boost controller (which i will pick up on Monday too)

Er put some more oil in the engine on Monday too, fill rad.

Got some universal washer and overflow bottles too so it will tidy up the bay and get rid of the shitty old ones.

As you can see, i have been busy this weekend lol and will be even busier on Monday.

Will get some pics then too :p

Woow getting there now B)

Forgot to fit the heater matrix pipes ;) oops so got to sort that too.

Sorted the braided turbo water line out for £30, get in!

Got my Gizzmo boost controller, set all the piping and wiring out, all attached to the wastegate etc.

Decided to keep the standard washer/overflow bottle as it looks neater, need to fit that properly.

Damn FPR gauge hasnt turned up yet B) hmmm

Got a CUSCO lower arm bar and **TOM'S** rear brace lol through the post directly from Japan too :D

Will get some updated pics tomorrow B)

Cheers dude, will get some more better pics tomorrow, got some new bits too.

Think im keeping my TOMS wheels now as i will need the 16" rim for my willwoods B)

not really looked into it got aare who does tubbies was thinking of a hybrid 26/27.what size silicone hose did you buy for the induction kit coming off the tubby

not really looked into it got aare who does tubbies was thinking of a hybrid 26/27.what size silicone hose did you buy for the induction kit coming off the tubby

Ah right, fair enough mate.

It was a samco 90degree that i got with my relocation kit, it was a tight fit, had to cut it down abit, but is still tight to the oil filter housing.

Right some pics guys, i know everyone likes pics lol

Heres my AE111 twinpot conversion which will soon be replaced by some WILLWOOD 4 pots B)

DSCF0969.jpg

My CUSCO lower arm, bit battered and bruised but will still do the same job

DSCF0975.jpg

My TOMS rear brace fitted with the rear of my flocked interior also fitted now

DSCF0968.jpg

My Gizmo boost controller, awesome bit of kit, got the engine side of it fitted now

DSCF0977.jpg

And recently sold my APEXI PFC :) but now have a nice brand new GREDDY EMU so alls good

DSCF0980.jpg

And some more updated pics of engine bay lol your probably sick of seeing it by now :D

DSCF0972.jpg

DSCF0973.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well these beauties turned up this morning :)

IMG_0085.jpg

And a short while later i was left with this :)

IMG_0086.jpg

Also fitted my front lower Cusco brace too, will get a pic later.

Also been throwing an idea around of getting my wheels powder coated gold, something like this??

sanchezgtgold.jpg

leothelevin007zp9.jpg