★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EPIC build up mate, it's going to be immense once it's done! That's not my old ECU by any chance is it? Who did you buy it off? PM me if you wish. :D

Cheers mate, cant wait till its finally done.

Er not sure, bought it off dan the glanza man, he said it was his mates before, why you think that mate?

Fackin hell! nice update.

What is that bride rail that doesnt fit? if its the one im after... il buy it off you.

Tar

Mitch

er the holes would match up with the side mounts i had, sorry mate, been sold on now.

TOMS FTW! :D

Wicked build man keep it up :D

Yeha you know it mate, TOMS FTMFW, CHEERS MATEY :D

Cheers Sparky mate, yep alot of money has gone into my project, with still alot more to go in if im honest.

The majority of stuff has been bought now, and have now sourced a TOMS grill which is the final piece to my full GENUINE TOMS kit :)

Got a few more bits to get like Apexi boost controller kit for my PFC, need some new tyres, wheels may get refurbed unless i can find a nice different set of TOMS....

Then its all got to go together, then get mapped ect ect, you know how it is, never ending lol

Then god help me if any other TOMS stuff comes up for sale... i dont know whats wrong with me hahaha

Haha your in love with TOM thats what :) :)

I dont like the boot lit if I am honest too much white going on, I think either get a quadlight tailgate orrrr hear me out, Get the red panel bit and get the TOM's wheels mickyboy has and it would look sexual!!!

Haha your in love with TOM thats what :D:)

I dont like the boot lit if I am honest too much white going on, I think either get a quadlight tailgate orrrr hear me out, Get the red panel bit and get the TOM's wheels mickyboy has and it would look sexual!!!

Lol i know mate, i love the stuff for the reason that its rare and not many of the same parts about, makes it unique :D

And again, i quite like the bootlid as again, i have never seen another like it, so makes my car unique.

I do like the quadlight bootlids though...

I know i want some new actions really bad, a guy from tgtt had some with bigger dish on the back which i thought was a done deal, but he sold them to a mate :) Then Idrees had a guy selling some, then he decided to keep them :p

I really want some like Mickey Bs though!!

If I can add, what a spec, I just drooled at them parts.

Keep up the work mate:)

Cheers Addz mate, the project started with pretty normal parts like paddle clutch, emu etc which was then sold for better rarer stuff like the orc309, Pfc etc mate, so a fair bit of money spent :)

Also pics soon, my TOMS steering wheel and TOMS gear knob have arrived!!

Really pissed about losing that set of TOMS pedals on ebay a few weeks ago now :( went for alot of money though...

• 2 weeks later...

Well started to sort a few of the smaller things in the engine bay out.

Had 2 problems so far:

1. HKS fuel rail isnt a straight swap, the injectors dont sit in the holes with the standard spacers/bolts so thats on my to do list.

2. The anodised fitting that was to go to the fuel filter was too big, the bolt that goes in the top dosent sit snug in the fitting, so after abit of thinking i ended up with this :) job done!

IMG_0043.jpg

Got one of these bolts as i couldnt find a fitting with a smaller hole, so i got a bigger bolt.

IMG_0044.jpg

Also needed a reducer from TB to intercooler piping:

IMG_0047.jpg

And the blue bottom rad hose i have does not fit, so abit of shopping around and now have this which is very flexable and should do the job nicely :(

IMG_0048.jpg

MORE SOON GUYS :)