★ Sanchez' Forged K26 TOM'S Kitted EP82 ★

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lads, sold the WEPR kit :p BUT now have a hdi/jperformance kit, which is quite abit bigger than the WEPR kit so more trimming of the TOMS bumper needed :D time to get the grinder out lol

Will get a few pics tomorrow :D

Hopefully Gaz and Aze will be coming down soon too to give the car a quick once over make sure all is well then i can get this thing off to its MOT and ON THE ROAAAAAAAAAD!

• 1 month later...

Well got the JPerformance kit fitted now pretty much, had to get a new silicone adapter for the dumpvalve as the DV fitting was bigger on this kit.

Old WEPR kit, was an awesome kit, but didnt look right with TOMS bumper.

IMG_0168.jpg

New Jp kit, looks 100 times better with the TOMS bumper :)

IMG_0209.jpg

Also sold my old wastegate to AaronW off the site (sorry for all the hassle mate :) ) and now have a Tial wastegate!

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Also never realised, but i have never shown you my GENUINE TOMS spoiler, will get some snaps later :p

FMIC looks 100x times better mate!!

Keep up the awesome work.

Cheers Liam, agree looks so much better!!

As said the intercooler looks awsome, never been a fan of the WEPR set up especially on open bumpers.

Lets see the TOM's spoiler then :(

Cheers Sparks, yeah your right, would of been great behind a standard bumper.

Lol will get some later, it hidden in my garage somewhere, have had it for months now!

Looks awesome dude, so much meaner :(

Cheers Luke :)

Was just looking through some pics, and damn i miss my TOMS bucket seat ;)

DSCF0893.jpg

DSCF0894.jpg

Nice update mate, quite liking the blue and black theme under the bonnet!!

Harness's look good on the Recaro's :p

Cheers Sparks, yeah didnt want it tooo much in your face, i think it looks ok.

Got a polished rocker cover on way now though lol so need to do something about inlet, polished or uprated? hmmm

Looking good sanchez.if your interested my contact in japan has a blue toms harness if your interested??

Cheers Matt, ah i have been looking for a decent matching set of blue for ages on the jap auctions.

If you could get price and pics mate? i could sell these and get them :D

is she finished yet? LOL looks awesome buddy

I dont think it will ever be finished while i own it lol

But yeah sort of, lol it was built from the ground up pretty much and everything mechanical and the whole interior, brakes, suspension etc has been changed so there was/is so much still to do

But it is pretty much ready for MOT :D

Uprated inlet FTW of course :p:D

Good luck for the MOT mate now hurry up and get it mapped :D

Yeah but it more fecking money lol, just want to drive it first tbh and if i find the lag unbearable then uprted inlet first then some cams and headwork..

Fuck me dude!! I've never looked through your build, AWESOME! Love the attention to detail, also have big respect for people that diy the whole build, the v is the same as your gt, sooo many parts changed, upgraded and renewed. So glad you have seen he through mate! Total minter!!