Few Pics Of My Nova And Glanza

hey guys just found a few pics of my motors and a mates supra so thought id post them

cheers ryan

DSC00584.jpg">

DSC00566.jpg">

DSC00005.jpgDSC00004.jpgDSC00023.jpg

i will be geeting a mate of mine to take some proffesional shots of the glanza soon so will post them up in a few weeks :lol:

lol yea i no the supra is abit over the top but he likes it, he only bought that particullar supra because of the kit haha, its a fresh import and all and yea the nova aint chavvy at all i just wanted to keep it mellow

cheers for the comments guys :lol:

That Supra looks awsome IMO!!

Loving the V mate they genuine Volk's??

Nova is half tidy aswell :lol:

cheers mate pretty sure the volks are real as they are serioussly light!!

and yea the supra aint bad, its so bloody wide it just about fits on our 4poster ramp at work lol

Nova is looking real nice. What spec is it?

when i was using it, i converted it to a c20xe (i no how boring lol) but now my little brother is using it as a first car so its now got a 1.4 sr lump in it on twin 40carbs still pretty nippy thou, seems more people are loving the nova more than the glanza lol think it was a good purchase for £100 3years ago shame i spunked so much money into it lol

redtop innit?

I hate redtops, all I hear round here is redtop this redtop that, it's the only engine people have heard of, if you say C20XE or C20LET to them they don't have a clue, it's just redtop. annoying as.

redtop innit?

I fucking hate redtops, all I hear round here is redtop this redtop that, it's the only engine people have heard of, if you say C20XE or C20LET to them they don't have a fucking clue, it's just redtop. Fucking annoying as shit.

tell me about it lol. yes the c20xe is a good engine but most of the nice novas left have got the redtop in it, thats 1 of the reasons i changes engine setup plus im very happy with the 1.4 thats in it atm, plenty powerfull enough my my bro :lol:

hey bud your motor look really nice in the pics.you have had more interest in the nova than your starlet lol and this is uksc

lol tell me about it, if i go anywhere with my brother for a drive the nova always gets the looks :lol: not fair lol but if i put my foot down and let the turbo chatter then i get the looks :lol:

That Nova brings back memories of having mine! And you don't find many like yours that are that clean now a days!

Surpa is way OTT for me, but your Glanza looks sweet!

cheers mate the nova was my fist car and i love her could neva get rid, and yea the nova has neva seen a welder absolutely mint shell :lol:

GT300 Topsecret kitted supra, aint exactly chavvy :lol: ..

The wheels could do with changing tho!

yea my mate said it was a top secret kit thats the only reason he bought it even thou its an auto, and he is changing the wheels hes got white te37's on there way over :lol:

GT300 Topsecret kitted supra, aint exactly chavvy :lol: ..

The wheels could do with changing tho!

Yeah it's just a thing I have about Supras, they have to be left standard apart from the wheels (and even the standard 5 spokes aint too bad tbf).

And who edited my post for language. :lol:

Guest Enzo

thanx for sharing the pics, more pics of that supra if you have any mate!

also novas .. . . was village baiting the other night and this nova swing sleeper with a c20let handed it to me good and proper in my jam v. was shocked, he said he was running standard boost, so 208bhp and three up

made me look like i was standing still

ps liking what you have done with the front bumper of your v

thanx for sharing the pics, more pics of that supra if you have any mate!

also novas .. . . was village baiting the other night and this nova swing sleeper with a c20let handed it to me good and proper in my jam v. was shocked, he said he was running standard boost, so 208bhp and three up

made me look like i was standing still

ps liking what you have done with the front bumper of your v

cheers mate, i will get more pics of the supra tomorrow as i am fitting a set of bride seats for him then :lol: and yea ive been in a c20let nova my mates built 1 and that bloody suprised me very fast indeed it would nearly keep with my brothers tommi mak evo 6 and thats running just over 400hp