How Much Money Are People Spending On There Glanza V And Starlets

hello everyone

i have had a good look around and could find any topic on how much people spend on there cars

sorry if it has been done before and i couldnt find it and sorry to people who dont care about this post

some days i get a littile pissed off with have much i have spent on my glanza v had it over a year and spent 7500k on it with buying the car and its still not there yet plus 3k on insurance too

just want to know what kind of money other people are spending on there cars and am i doing something wrong

thanks to anyone that yets me know :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recon I spent £500 and thats on pretty basic mods on an N/A. Can easily see how some people spent thousands with a turbo. If you love your glanza and got nuffin else to spend your spare cash on, then why not :)

Enjoy :p

I recon I spent £500 and thats on pretty basic mods on an N/A. Can easily see how some people spent thousands with a turbo. If you love your glanza and got nuffin else to spend your spare cash on, then why not :)

Enjoy :p

thanks for commenting mate

never 500 pounds i pay more for my wheels mate

yer i love it mate and love it more every day mate but its just hard when u think how much money it costed u mate

i had cash and now i got nothing because of me glanza v

sound buddy :p

£5.5k on the Black SR. Makes me cry now but i had such a good time and i dont regret it one bit.

Bourkey

mate as long as u dont regret it then it dont matter and u enjoy it mate :)

this is a good topic because u feel better that u ent the only one mate

to get it and mint and do it right u got to spend the money buddy

:p

Not too sure ~£800ish (service + performance parts) dont really care tbh i love driving the thing :)

yer thats fare enough mate

i ent even added service to my really dont want to.lol. :p

mate as long as u dont regret it then it dont matter and u enjoy it mate :)

this is a good topic because u feel better that u ent the only one mate

to get it and mint and do it right u got to spend the money buddy

:p

The car annoyed the hell out of me sometimes as with all modified cars sometimes they dont work perfect. Before i crashed it couldn't have been running better. I was so chuffed. Even on the way to the crash the strength of the boost was mint as Craig knows :p. I would have loved for someone to enjoy the engine after me but nevermind.

Bourkey

The car annoyed the hell out of me sometimes as with all modified cars sometimes they dont work perfect. Before i crashed it couldn't have been running better. I was so chuffed. Even on the way to the crash the strength of the boost was mint as Craig knows :) . I would have loved for someone to enjoy the engine after me but nevermind.

Bourkey

gutted mate sorry to hear about that buddy

jevon :p

I've only owned my glanza 6 months and I've spent 2300 already, plus i bought it f0r 3000, and insurance was 700

fare play mate bet u have done alot in 6 months mate

i spent something like that in that time mate

god 700 pounds to insure is good buddy :)

Too bloody much :) I dont keep track of it because its just scary amounts and i would rather not know.

I would say im upto summit like £4k though and ive only been driving since January :p

Paid £1500 for the GT, spent about £2500 on mods

Oh and added up some of my fuel reciepts the other week, £626 and that was just the ones I kept, had the car 6months

I think I spent about £4k on the n/a so yea expensive hobby :)

bout 8.5k not including buying and importing it from japan last year and it still needs the cruise bonnet and fenders sprayed and the custom rails made for my recaros and get the recaro retrimed lol