• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah 128mph. they actual speed they sent the summons for was 104mph as they only got one phto at 128mph and they need at least 3 for strong evidence.

Yeah im looking at a 28day ban and £380 fine which i cant complain better than a 4 year ban i suppose. Will get a conviction tho. im prepared for what i get i should no better. Ive bought myself a golf for a track day car during the ban

yeah 128mph. they actual speed they sent the summons for was 104mph as they only got one phto at 128mph and they need at least 3 for strong evidence.

Yeah im looking at a 28day ban and £380 fine which i cant complain better than a 4 year ban i suppose. Will get a conviction tho. im prepared for what i get i should no better. Ive bought myself a golf for a track day car during the ban

Dam :p 28 day ban and £380 fine! If thats all you get then your a lucky guy! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry but thats not punishment! You get a fine and a 3 year ban for doing 50 in a 30 zone yet doing (what they believe) could be 128mph is a month off the road?! No offence mate but thats not really... well its nothing to brag about! Alot of people will get wound up by your so called punishment :thumbsup:

For a driving conviction anthing over 30mph over the limit max driving offece is 28days with a larger fine. Ive already been to court about it. And yes its not punishment but as stated on here the summons was for 104mph. Im not braggin atal im rather gutted means i had to sell all 4 cars and sell a project car which ive had for the last 4 years thats punishment on a personal level

The SatNav was reading 138mph

Round of applause?

Mate, think carefully.. this is a public forum, anyone can join up here and read that, could be coppers, could be the judge that deals with your trial.. I'm sure having said that they think 104mph was what you were doing, and you blatantly didn't say "no, it was over that"... that comment might land you in the shit.

you post that picture up here like its some kind of trophy. you have no remorse whatsoever about whats happened. and you most definately are bragging.

there is no justification for 138mph on a public road. i'd put money on your brakes not being good enough to slow you down if someone pulled out in front of you from that speed.

the fact that you haven't had a severe grilling on here beggars belief. almost as much as your "punishment"

we all speed. (except mikeyjay) but we dont get caught doing nearly double the MOTORWAY speed limit. then rush off to bragg bout it to a car forum.

get a grip mate...

I laugh at all the "do gooders" on here,everyone has driven like a cock at sometime on the road.Your a lier if you think otherwise.

I agree..every1 at some point has gone over the limit..even if its just a few mph over

I laugh at all the "do gooders"

Same here, fucking hell I hate "do gooders", if they don't commit crimes on the road then there's a good chance they've done wrong somewhere else.

was that a fixed GATSO camera? im almost sure that it is illegal to take a photo of the front of your car to use as evidence. maybe because of how fast you where going they couldnt ignore it, if it where me id fight it as i think its illegal to take a photo of your face, I've been flashed a good few of times going through speed cameras facing me and it never comes back. but if you do get done for it mate you cant say you didnt deserve it but i do think some people have takin it too far on here, yes it was stupid but we all speed, anyone who says they dont are liars but posting up on here is almost as stupid as going that fast in the 1st place.