Idrees' Starlet Gt 1993

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparky, I get that too, atleast i'm not the only one. I like Mk1 front ends, I presume I hate this one as its not colourcoded, will look ace when its all colourcoded, that along with the skirts and rear spats.. Maybe an extra lip on the mk1 front will look good?

:) :) I was thinking about that when I purchased the Grids!! I got them at a really good price so it would be rude to say no.

Sam, the plan was to fit the Mark 2/3 bumper I had sat around with a Livesports lip, but all plans are cancelled now. All will be revealed soon.

:):) I was thinking about that when I purchased the Grids!! I got them at a really good price so it would be rude to say no.

Sam, the plan was to fit the Mark 2/3 bumper I had sat around with a Livesports lip, but all plans are cancelled now. All will be revealed soon.

Is this something to do with the sudden "need" of some cash? :D

I don't have to listen to what others tell me now, or do I? I paid for the car myself so what's the big deal. If I wasn't happy with the looks/rear damage etc. then I can do what I want with the car. I don't mean to sound like a dick but I don't see why others are so damn bothered either.

:thumbsup:

Well I've already planned on spending a fair bit of money which includes a forged engine so I think that one will stay, all being well. If I find the time, I will return the GT back to stock and sell it. But I've just started uni and life is getting a bit hectic!

Link to the new project thread:

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=23221&hl=