Idrees' Starlet Gt 1993

Thanks guys! Fighter jet, lol yeah some people think it moves like one too! :unsure:

Bumper won't be getting cut out I'm afraid, I will get it all painted as soon as I can though, hopefully spare some time this week. Along with a new wing mirror due to a flying object smashing mine on the motorway!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good this, had a wee discussion with you earlier i nthe week, bout not cuttin the bumper, when i got the cooler and manifold, glad you left it, looks pretty mean with just the grill there

very tidy car, too many toys inside, i'd never drive it, id just sit the the FC controller pretending to be playing on the wii haha

• 3 weeks later...

Just a few more parts I've gathered before I start working on the bodywork.

Optional Toyota Spats & Sideskirts (Genuine)

Tom's Replica Grille

New bumpers (Clean ones with no cut outs!)

SDC13546.jpg

SDC13548.jpg

SDC13549.jpg

I've changed my mind on the front spats now though so will be going for a front lip instead.

Gave the grille a super quick paint job in Matt Black as I didn't see the need to colour code it just yet, and then a quick wash. :thumbsup:

SDC13551.jpg

SDC13553.jpg

I'm not far from getting everything I need to get the ball rolling with the bodywork. I fancy a Livesports front lip and spoiler, and a late spec tailgate. Then I'll see if I'm up to the task of a respray!

• 2 weeks later...