1997 Blue Six Speed Supra Twin Turbo

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just finished putting the car back together, what a bitch of a job that was, i had to remove the whole front end of the car so i could get it up on my ramps! and once i had finished i put it back together whilst it was on the ramp, and had to pull it off again lol. Very happy with the radiator but i couldn't reuse my fan shroud and i had to alter the bracket for one of my fans Grr. I will post pics up tomorrow when it is light.

• 2 weeks later...

aww noo this is way better than a house lol im glad im not savin for a deposit because if ya put it up for sale and i just happened to have enough money i wouldnt be able to control myself :)

Sorry to see you selling up but like you say need a house!

Me and the girlfriend are currently saving for a house and we are getting there slowly. Its hard trying to have nice things and saving money at the same time. There is no way im selling the Demon though, i would rather sell my lex than sell that.

One of my mates sold his pride and joy to help with buying a house and he really regrets it. He has always said to me that you should just keep the car you have if you like it because when you get a house you won't have enough money to get another one later! :lol:

Cheers for the comments guys, i know what you mean about keeping the car Jason and i will probably regret selling it but i just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I moved out of home when i joined the army at 16 and it has been nearly 5 years since i left and have been back home with the parents! i need my own space more than a car any day, plus i have a brand new Mitsubishi L200 company car which i pay nothing for the fuel etc, so it will be nice not having to pay out any money for tax insurance petrol etc for a while.

• 2 months later...

Well the supra is no more, some lad from france came over on saturday and bought it. Going back to the worl of two wheels for a bit as i am bored with cars. Going to have a look at an Aprilia rsv-r Millie 1000 on friday :)

bbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that is all.

just, bbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Phil.

Lmao Phil, cars are still mint i have just had enough of them for now. I dread to think how many thousands of pounds i have spent on them in the last few years, before i owned my starlet i was never bothered about modifying them. Damn you starlet lol.

I will post some pics up if i get it, i am stuck in ireland at the minute which is kiling me as i really want to view it.