1997 Blue Six Speed Supra Twin Turbo

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it arrives into newcastle on monday so i might have it for the weekend, i will have a dodge up to see you once i have it. I am staying away from Turners mate as they don't give me any discounts whereas i am getting silly discounts from Monty at bassmechanix and Ian at autosounds so my money will be spent with them.

Well i got back from working in Keighley today and popped in to see Ian at Autosounds to collect my JL Evolution C5 component speakers for the front doors, have also ordered a O Gauge wiring kit which i will be collecting tomorrow. My alarm arrived at my uncles earlier in the week so i called in on the way home to get that, am going to start fitting it on saturday.I also managed to print of a template from the MKIVsupra.net forum to make up the bracket for my speakers.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Thank you Phil :thumbsup:

I bought a Greddy profec E01 boost controller a few months ago and was looking for somewhere to mount it where it wouldn't be in the way.

I bought a spare top glovebox from a lad off Japnortheast last sunday as i thought about doing my own style gauge holder, i am going to mount my boost controller screen and my Innovate wideband gauge in there.

Here are a few pics from my progress tonight, as you can see i am trying to keep it as stock looking as possible and i am even going to try and keep the hinge so i can open it.

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0041-1.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

oh.

hell.

yes.

dude, that is smarter than a penguin in a tuxedo! i like that alot!

gotta make one smaaaaalllllllllll request tho, can we have a few more pics of the car?? recent ones?? its just so damn tasty i wana see MORE of it!

keep up the grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat work dude.

Phil.

Thanks phil, i will take some pics today when i go to see it. I was damaged by the loaders when it was being unloaded, they ripped half the front bumper off o they won't be the best pics lol. I went to see it last night and it is not bad but jurgen is putting me a new front bumper on, and he is not happy with the fit of the frp bonnet so is putting me a metal one on free of charge :thumbsup:

that colour is goregous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really stunning!!!

thanks for the pics dude!!! mucho appreciated. easily one of the smartest supras I've ever seen, especially as she is so standard (aesthetically i mean). reay really liking it alot, if i were ever to look for one myself i think i'd be lookin for one as close to this baby as possible!

can't wait to see her come together for u Jon, painted dash sounds very cool!

Phil.

Thanks a lot Phil that means a lot :) performance wise i have pretty much everything bar the fuel pump and 2nd decat to take it to BPU which is about 400bhp, that is all i want unless i can find some cheap uk spec turbos then i can go to 1.3 bar.

absalute stunner, i neeed one of these in my life lol.

i think i seen you couple days ago past st roberts bit leading on to makro futher up.

In what car mate? as this isn't on the road yet.

Please excuse my question, but what's BPU?

Damien

BPU is basic power upgrade which is :

Stainless steel exhaust

Double de cat with restrictor ring

Boost controller

uprated fuel pump

Colder spark plugs

Wideband Gauge

Induction kit

Fuel cut controller.

With these fitted it takes the car up to 4oo+ bhp at the fly depending on what boost you run.