1997 Blue Six Speed Supra Twin Turbo

Well i am now the proud owner of a Supra :lol: it has been my dream car for god knows how many years and am so happy. I was bidding on this last week but it never met it's reserve at auction, then Jurgen who is getting me the car told me that it was back up last night, i asked him to up my bid but when i checked this morning it still hadn't sold, i was gutted! but got a call from him when i was at work saying he had spoken to the owner and had managed to get him to sell it. So now just the waiting game, the spec i know so far is:

18" BBS Alloys

Fmic

boost gauge

momo steering wheel

induction kit

exhaust

possibly suspension

strut brace

FRP Bonnet.

i will get some more pics once it goes to the port.

supra.jpg

supra2.jpg

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oof thats some bucks.. Is that including the 10% import duty and other things when it gets in the UK ? or do u have to pay that on top..

Those wheels are worth a mint tho :lol: Sexy supra dude.

It must have a front mount too as dont the turbos have a bonnet scoop like the starlet ? ;) .. Happy days if u do have a front mount !

oof thats some bucks.. Is that including the 10% import duty and other things when it gets in the UK ? or do u have to pay that on top..

Those wheels are worth a mint tho :p Sexy supra dude.

It must have a front mount too as dont the turbos have a bonnet scoop like the starlet ? ;) .. Happy days if u do have a front mount !

That is on the road price with everything paid mot'd and taxed :lol: it is only the uk ones that have the bonnet vents and you are right it does have a fmic.

Absolutely gorgeous mate.

You can't go wrong with a Supra, especially a TT. Good job going with Jurgen to import,he has a very good rep on the Supra forum.

BPU and this beauty will fly.

^_^

Well funny you should mention BPU, i have just bought a greddy profec e01 boost controller tonight from MKIV.net my mate is giving me his decats as he has gone single. It already has fmic so i only need a 1.1 bar restrictor ring and fuel pump :)

Nice one mate, you haven't wasted anytime there ^_^

You won't be dissappointed when its fully BPU'd. I've driven one, and it goes like stink and that was an auto.

You'll have a lot of fun with the Six speed. Keep us updated

nice!

When importing does it end up costing more than what it would to buy already in the uk?

Mitch

It depends on what you go for really, i doubt i would be able to get this car for the price i have paid for it. The exchange rate is also a big factor as well.

Cheers sparky i can't wait to get it either.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i have finally got some pics of the car, there are a few scratches on it but Jurgen will be sorting them out before i pick the car up. Once i have some more money i will get the engine bay painted the same colour as the body work, i plan to paint the centre of the steering wheel black as i am not keen on the red and possibly taking the spoiler off.

JZA80-1000247_1-1.jpg

JZA80-1000247_2.jpg

JZA80-1000247_3.jpg

JZA80-1000247_4.jpg

JZA80-1000247_5.jpg

JZA80-1000247_6.jpg

JZA80-1000247_13.jpg

JZA80-1000247_19.jpg