Its sacreligious but the pictures of the ones I have seen they look pretty sweet.

Suits the n/a alot more IMO

The Euro scene is pretty big around my way and will probably go out of fashion quite quickly!!

hmmm you dont know much about euro then fella because its not all about smoothing?

infact euro is more about the defined lines of the standard cars with subtle modds slammed on its arse & dished shiney rims

yeh i know that too. i like the slamming thing i had a few saxos n they were on their arses. i had the rear on the bump stops it was that low. just everything else i dont like. my mate paid over a grand for some expensive euro wheels and imo they just looked wank lol

its a proper personal preference kinda thing i think

I have to agree with Rubix here. It's all about smoothing. Even if it isn't practical aswell. It does look pretty good on the Starlet as the UK ones and the Glanzas are quite rounded. I'd personally never do it though as a jap car is a jap car and not a euro car.

Bourkey

Hope you left them a note saying "www.ukstarletclub.com" :lol:

That doesn't look all that good, Like, its just looking heavy. Might look good slammed to the ground with some more rounded edge bumpers and deep dishes all round..

See mel thats not euro look....thats simply a Glanza on a set of Borbat A's

It would need its handles and locks smoothed off, de-spoilered and MUCH lower and better offset wheels.

disagree this has bin in fastcar mag. pic nothing smoothed off de spoilered. just all depends on how far you wont to go with your car 181X1457-021.jpg

Golf's always look cool with Euro look.But I haven't really seen EP's with that kinda look.

It all depends on what wheels they have IMO. The Euro look depends alot of the type of wheels that are put on it.

But I do love the Euro look.

Ross "Euro" is about making the car as smooth and flowing as possible.....

Its not about decking a standard looking car with mad offset wheels and a bonnet bra. You need to read up on it more.

when i said defined lines moron.. i meant that it was smoothed to compliment the car not like smooth the door or boot handles off you pr*ck.. ie mk2 golfs the plastic arch kits would be removed and the lines behind it smoothed..

like this...

36.jpg

to this...

DSC01174.JPG

vw_mk2_golf_exip_wheels2.jpg

Golf.jpg

So dont tell me to read up on euro you clown...

im not sayin the corsa ISN'T euro, im far from an expert on the euro style, just sayin that from what I've seen of the euro scene whilst spending some time in germany and france myself and buyin some mags whilst there, its not what i would have expected to be classed as euro. it does however, have some FINE-ASS wheels!

(plz note - Rubix, im not tryin to argue with u here at all, please dont think that I am!)

Phil.