98' Toyota Starlet SR

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think they would only look right on yours in there orginal colour to be honest bud!

I think there alright on mine, i asked a lad at work what he though of them and replied "you still got your speedlines on though?" :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well a little update, bumper strips are off on one side and what a nightmare.. Spent around 3 hours getting the glue off :mellow: And i was greeted with some paint bubble and a little bit of rust on the edge of the door (where the glue is still on in the pic) so hopefully i will get that back and sprayed up before the cold weather hits!

Will get on with taking the strips of the other side tomorrow after work! Some pics with the winter wheels on as well.

dac.JPG

dec.JPG

Looks a bit naked now, I'm so used to seeing your car with the strips :mellow:

Nice though, wheels aren't bad either! You still getting the SR decals?

And me, looks a different car lol.. Half with stickers the other without :)

Yep, just PM'ed Jezza about them :)

Wheels are nice just for the winter, may spray them a different colour for next year :(

looks miles better without the strips, will be cool to see it with sr stickers but no strips :lol:

Yep, should look even better with the stickers :lol:

Few bits have been sanded down and primed, just needs to be sprayed which should be tomorrow B)

very clean buddy!!!!!

it'll look mint without door strips but with full SR decals put on again!!! cant wait to see that!

top work man!

Phil.

Cheers Phil!

She needs a good polish and wax as where the stickers were the paint is so clean :lol: Ill get a picture of just how dirty she is :lol:

looks mint but think the wheels would look nicer if ya done them black :)

Thanks mate, yeah i think i may spray them black for next year :p

Think i prefered it with the strips, dunno why though.

Wait until you see it with the stickers, shouldn't look to plain then :(

• 2 weeks later...

So then, the stickers arrived Friday (i think it was) and only just had a chance to put them on due to being busy and the weather!

Put the driver side on first, a few bubbles but we popped them so nothing serious :)

Passengers side was even better, think we had 3 bubbles and they were tiny so looks perfect! The decals were a bit smaller than originals but that was due to my error :)

Anyway ill let the pictures do the talking :p

ed4aff6c.jpg

cf7be498.jpg

32ca4258.jpg

9f6935be.jpg

1a135014.jpg

BIG thanks to Jezza for making them and even including the little SR stickers to and JD Tuning ones :p

Luke :p