hi guys,

im still very new to the forum but thought i'd show some of my photoshop work. its not the best stuff in the world but im getting there.

evodrift.jpg

Original

micra.jpg

Original

pug.jpg

skyline-1.jpg

FordMondeophotoshoped.jpg

cffezcopy.jpg

puntoeuro.jpg

focus.jpg

dubbedgti.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

type-r.jpg

myfiestapimped.jpg

fiestadraw.jpg

thats some of them anyways, hope you like em. if you need anything doing to your cars drop me a pm and im sure i can work something out.

thanks for looking,

twiggo :angry2:

some real neat stuff there mate, nice one :wub:

your gunna be one popular person on this site lol, everyone will be like 'can you put these alloys on' 'can you change my car to this colour' lmao!

welcome and happy posting

edit: actually pm coming your way :angry2:

Don't get me wrong though by saying that think you done some real goodens there!

Was just gonna say doesn't look like you have used a gradient to blend the front of the punto don't know when you did it, but just making you aware that you can, if you don't know. But looks like you have on the others anyway.

Also as im a bit of a Photoshop geek, I hate lens flair lol. So think you shouldd stop using that, it can affect the darkness of the whole image too.

On another note you have a good eye for wheels which most people don't get right. So im pretty sure you could create lots more perfect attempts. Do one of a starlet and make sure you show us mate.

We did a comp years ago which had an ok pic. If it's on my online photo album I will post it for you. Have a look about on here as photography on here has really excelled in the last year or so mate. Check the calendar comps.

hi guys, need some help form anyone with photoshop. ive just installed a new copy and lost my carbon fibre pattern i use and now im trying to re-make it using this tutorial and its not working at all and i cant work out why. im following it exactly, ive tried everything so could someone else try it an see if it works for them??

thanks in advance

i only ask as im part way through this glanza photochop and want some CF bits n bobs

glanzaps.jpg

Digimods is how I started off, I attempted some of their comps but the forum is now closed :)

I think we should have a monthly photoshop competition (but not on Starlets) as we tried one ages ago and alot of people joined in - something to keep us lively :)

Its inspired me to do some chopping :)

yeh im using his tutorial for the carbon fibre and im following it exactly and ive been using it for like 2 years but now im trying to re-create it and its not working, driving me nuts

Well that link is not taking me to the tutorial but im assuming it's the carbon bonnet tutorial. But that site just freezes on mine when i click it.

So you can probably create you own. If you open up a new document fairly large. Edit - Fill - Black. Then either use the rectanguler marguee tool or the pen tool ect.. create a dark grey line down it. Copy that a few times. Space them evenly (should be an option at the top of the workspace) (click and hold shift on each layer to select multiple layers ) and then copy those 3 or 4 lines together and space them evenly and so on across the workspace. Then do another slightly lighter grey line across the other direction. If done correctly you might be able to create a carbon fibre effect once it is placed blended (with blend modes) and distorted/adjusted onto the area.

Looks good mate, very good job there. Only thing I would do is put a white shine over that shine on the fron of that bonnet as it is underneath the blended carbon layer and looks dull and you can see the reflections on the rest are white. Little details make all the difference lol.