agreed mate and that ones thamls to you joe lol thanks again for speedy delivery and good service

cant wait to get it in

hows my old engine by the way joe? is it forged yet?

No bother man, its getting there slowly, just keep adding parts to it which holds up the build process, but the spending has stopped now :harhar:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**UPDATE**

right well my blitz ECU is on and so is the walbro fuel pump

firstly i must say ohh my god!! it goes like fuck

cant believe the difference its made and im only running 0.7 bar at the min

going to wind it up to 1 bar today so well see how quick it is then

I tested it against a Lupo gti the other day and it mayswell have rolled over and died it was that far behind

I LOVE STARLETS haha

coilovers should be here anyday now then its going on its arse

Pics will be on as soon as coilies are on

this is the 1st I've seen yoiur thread on here bud, sad wee story lol but glad you got there in the end :harhar: well dne mate cars looking great and must feel like a different car with the access. a guy i know has it with hks actuator, decat n mani relocated filter and he made 166 at the fly the other day with the tmic at 0.8.

what else you got planned for her?

yep it was hard but got there in the end. i keep wanting to do something to the outside but really got a performance and handling head on right now haha

plans next are- waiting for coilies to arrive then get fitted straight away

rear anti-roll bar and anti-lift kit

hybrid turbo

full engine forge

new wheels and tyres

qual headlights

full respray

got a long road ahead but will be all worth it in the end lol

haha cheers guys looking nice now

need a hybrid turbo next then im going for some nice new rota gt3's

even though chanelle has just got some haha i still want some even more now cause hers looks mint

• 3 weeks later...

***UPDATE***

well got sick of the faded white wheels so decided to give them a quick refurb the other day

wanted to do something different and tried some flourescent orange but didnt have much in stock at halfords so just decided to settle with black

while we was at it we decided to do the rear lights and strip as well

what do you guys think. personally i love it and think it looks stealthy as fuck lol

(please note its not a brill pick needs a good wash and polish and was raining lol)

blackwheelsandsmokedlights.jpg

Get some quad lights and i will love you forever :thumbsup:

would love to do a quad light conversion but I've read the guide and theres a hell of a lot of fucking about involved. so might smoke the front lights just not as dark as the back haha

that looks amazin now. lights look perfect.

yep and such a cheap and effective mod so well happy with it

cheers guys

unfortunatly I've had to take it off for now. we sprayed it in gloss black paint. 2 really thin layers then 1 lacquer but although looking mean in the day at night when the lights are on it looks fucking shite lol so cleaned it off and working on a new look now and going to tint the lights with proper tinting spray lol

• 2 months later...

**quick update**

only a small one for now, but havnt been on this for a while so although no brill work has done done a few bits on it lol

well since the last update i have fitted a JD tuning cooling panel, a black rear smoked strip for the back boot so hoping to get some smoked lights soon to match so i can get the stealth look back

also today piped my oil pressure gauge up ready to fit preoperly tomorrow hopefully lol and also got that and the boost gauge thats been fitted for ages wired up so they light up now which is a real relief at night lol

going to fit a new fuel filter and alternator belt tomorrow as the old belt is piss covered in power steering fluid after a pipe came off and leaked literally everywhere

so no huge changes really happened lately but need funding and to get christmas out the way then hopefully i can get some money together and start spending big again lol got some big plans for this beast now lol

oh and lewis is giving me his cage (still working on convincing him) haha