• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ cameras buggered up will try sorting it out soon lol

how you getting on with the rear lights...you find a set yet? ive been to busy with buying this new engine to goto a tinting place to ask them:(

i have indeed think I've sourced some but need some dolla to pay the man for it if he still has it lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

not really an update but since the crash in november I've been paid out for my gt

bought a little vitara 4x4 jeep and had some nice offroading fun in it but the winters nearly over and im feeling the summers coming now and dont want to be stuck in a jeep for it

so after buying a nice mahoooooosive telly and a shit hot pc i thiink its time to save the pennys hard so for now il leave it with White Quadlight GT be coming soon hopefully :rolleyes:

haha someones told me on a 4x4 forum that if i give them £2000 they'll stick 2 suzuki 1000cc gsxr engines in it for me do the whole conversion for me like they have with theirs what a mad but brilliant thing to do haha

• 4 weeks later...
u still blabbing on about that cage :p )

oh yes i aint gonna forget about this. he wont give me it though so im thinking a nice blue cusco 6 pointer :D

Get your arss into gear and get one :D stop pissing about spending your money on prostitutes and buy a starbo :D

whats wrong with prostitutes ey? :)

woop woop just been in my back room and it turns out that i have a spare walbro uprated fuel pump :):p result i cant remember when and why i bought a spare fuel pump but after selling ALL my mods im still finding more mods I've forgotten about haha

now all i need is a starlet to put one in haha

Guest ep82_girl
woop woop just been in my back room and it turns out that i have a spare walbro uprated fuel pump :):p result i cant remember when and why i bought a spare fuel pump but after selling ALL my mods im still finding more mods I've forgotten about haha

now all i need is a starlet to put one in haha

oky would love one :D

xxx

i gave him many a slap for the exact same reasons!

hes right lol i keep getting the dad lectures

bought a new tv WHICH HE LOVES and i still get the "you should be buying a starlet" haha

since he got his though and i realised how much i miss my GT im saving hard

enquired with Geo last night about importing one and hes on the lookout for me so we should be seeing some progress soon :)

u should just buy my glanza steve :)

i would but theres one problem......its a glanza

i love gt's too much plus my good friend socks is representing the glanzas and this town aint big enough for 2 :p