Summer..where Has It Gone?

I don't know what kind of weather every one else is experiencing, but in the past week we have had down pours nearly every day! What the hell happened to the hot sunshine that we had 2 weeks ago?

It depresses me when it should be summer, yet it's wet weather. I love the summer!

It had better get better for next weekend, because I am going to a car show for the weekend, and don't fancy taking my wellies!

The weather is absolutly shocking, its rained pretty much everyday here. We have had 3weeks of nice weather all year and thats is all we will prob get, typical england though. When you think that it is half way through july and its raining its just depressing, going to be winter soon ;)

I think winter and summer and swapping places in the year by the looks of things!

I don't mind rain, but when its summer time and it's all we seem to be getting it really narks me off!

To make matters worse, my work is boring the hell out of me. I have applied to some other jobs, but theres sod all out there!

Same here ^^! I have 2 weeks off work at the beginning of September but I can bet it will end up being crud weather!

I don't mind it when I am working, but when it's the weekend and it rains it limits what you can do.

Its been crap lately! It peed down all day on saturday here, then I went out to meet someone at around 8 and stayed out till around midnight and it didn't rain one bit.. I mean, what the fuck!?

Can't complain, we didn't get wet :p

I don't mind the wet weather at the moment! Sounds crazy i know but if its crap outside then i jsut get on with the kitcar in the workshop. When the weather is nice i get pissed off as i want this thing up and running! Although i will want to see the sun when this thing is ready :p:p

Getting the odd sunshine here but nothing persistent. Been raining since the sun disappeared. A few weeks of intense sun leaves us with weeks if not months of rain? Crazy

Can't complain, we didn't get wet :p

Was it a girl?? Cause I bet she did!! :p:p Only kidding!

I was out Sunday night, and it only started raining when I was about to come home so that wasn't too bad. But since then the weather has been poop.

Oh my god! i can see blue skies here now!!

...and that will be it for 5 mins, then more and more rain.

Who agrees that if there's going to be rain there should at least be a big thunder storm?

Then i'll be abit happier lol

Oh my god! i can see blue skies here now!!

...and that will be it for 5 mins, then more and more rain.

Who agrees that if there's going to be rain there should at least be a big thunder storm?

Then i'll be abit happier lol

there was some inpressive thunder here yesterday :p.