As the title says guys im thinking of getting some new alloys for my car as im fed up with these ones already lol. I want to be a bit different and unique and i thought these will make it like that. I have given photoshop a go to see what they look like and ended up getting pissed of with it so i gave up lol. Comments welcome guys.

gt3_pink.jpg

chanelle x

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, how much for your wheels? :thumbsup:

If i was to go ahead and buy these i would prob say £280 with tires + £30 delivery, as i have only had these on my car for about a month roughly.

Im trying to find a uk supplier as all i seem to find is them in usa atm. Think i will be looking a bit JDM with them on though :thumbsup:

chanelle x

haha yeh isn't it

just had a look at the gt3's again didnt know you could get hem in pink

id sooooooooooo do it if i was you

just had a look at the blue ones and fell so much more in love with them again lol

They will look mint on your car in my opinion. Have you tried RareRims by any chance?? They might not have them in stock but if you email them with your request they can normally get them in for you.

They will look mint on your car in my opinion. Have you tried RareRims by any chance?? They might not have them in stock but if you email them with your request they can normally get them in for you.

I haven't but i have just emailed them now. Thanks liam :thumbsup:

chanelle x