• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm......... should i join Black Ice Crew :D

Oh no wait i don't want the extra weight, plus i have no roof, doors, windscreen, sides so probably no point having an air freshner ;)

£1.59 i payed!!!! not opened it yet, going to do the ceremony tomorrow when the cars CLEAN clean ;)

£1.59 for one!?!?!

I got 5 for £3.99 because yellow rule

******Stands atop a mound of well used black ice fresheners that have served their master dutifully and surveys the kingdom before him - glances to the rising dawn, takes a deep breath, says a silent prayer of thanks to the gods - teeth gritted, muscles tensed, eyes narrowed, axe (get it??) firmly gripped in right hand, decapitated skull of the enemy hanging from the left, blood dripping into the brown earth - and proclaims "Our time is now Black Ice Crew, our people will rise up and take action against our mortal enemies, the enemies of our fathers and generations to come...Black Ice Crew, we fight!!!"*****hoardes of Black Ice Crew warriors charge down the hill side, and into battle with the Yellow Tree Massive*****

You may have ousted me from your thread but we will oust you from our land, the land of UKSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

^^^^that is a true leader im so glad i elected you as official spokesman youve done the black warriours proud phil keep it up

£1.59 for one!?!?!

I got 5 for £3.99 because yellow rule

no its cause yellow are cheap nasty and rather gay

and i can safely say our mighty army of black icers is 3 times the size of your puny yellow force ;)

In order to further the righteous cause of the Black Ice Crew, not only did i purchase a NEW Black Ice Tree for Project BadgerSport today, but i also bought a SPRAY CAN FRESHENER of Black Ice for her too!!!!!

Oh yeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats how we role in the Black Ice Crew Biatch!!! Trees AND Spray Cans!!!!

Phil.

haha my fellow black icers

keep up the good work

phil- a worthy leader keep leading by example

asad- brill pic

lets keep on giving them poxy yellow tree massive guys plenty of black ice shit

**BLACK ICE ENTERPRISES**