What Did I Pick Up On Tuesday?

PAV!! :)

pardon the slang terminology mate... but that is an absolute DULLION!! :thumbsup:

total immmacualte buddy and nice one on getting the price down!!

these are cracking motors, drove a couple on the track but never one as sought after as that gem!!

all the best to drive it mate!!

BIG UP FOR THE REX :)

for a dam student you is minted! lmao

I think that looks the absolute tits! love the look of the it... stunning :thumbsup:

your glanza was soo nice but gotta say i think this tops it. i think i will be following with a change of direction soon aswell.

OK, i have now calmed down :) , i seen this when you first posted it up late last night and was SOOOOOOOOOO jealous thinking he's not aloud a car as nice as that but fair play to get hold of that car, RE do some mad rx-7, get on the MRC and any problems get onto to carl hayward, he is the man sorting any problems i get into with my project

hope all goes well with it though mate :thumbsup::)

Il hold back from commenting on how it compares to the V untill ive seen it in the flesh and had a ride.... though it looks nicer but I love the glanz!

New owner wanna flog the wheels to me for a small sum of.. ooh.. £20?

The Glanz still looks immense :)

Love the colour when the sun hits it mate, will give you a shout soon possibly will be down this weekend, trying to get Dane out in the 2000 aswell :)