weeeeyheyyyyyyy bonnet finally came and got down to it and within half hour had the whole front end on :) very happy chappy

heres the pics for you all

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

need some glanza mirrors and fogs but in no rush for them at all atm.

cheers guys who have helped me with the parts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fudging brakes!!! holding me back literally, have to accelerate to get down hills, goin to get it sorted now ina moment tho. got me a nice spanking new piston from toyota. should do the trick. if it works im gunna wash the car outta joy and happyness :) and just because its a little bit stinking. jus a quick question is there meant to be some sort of cover for the engine behind the vent?

yeh thats because you can see the corners that are bent and the paint that flaked when i tried to get them straight and the vent scoop is cracked. but all in good time will be sorted

the corners must have been dun in transport dude im very sorry about that i packed it well but im sorry bout that but nuthing i could help really :(

the car looks sweet :)

just given the monster a bath and a nice shine with some old school mer

washed2.jpg

washed3.jpg

washed4.jpg

washed5.jpg

washed.jpg

super duper pleased with how hes turned out. cant wait to get back into work and be able to get sum dollar for the work too continue, know a boy who turbo'd 1 of his starlets from cwmbran so its a possibility when im back on the payroll

Looks wicked mate, some 98 spec rear lights and it will look :p

cheers dude much prefer to get some fogs on the front atm. ive just put a new erar light the 1 side :p

and cheers guys havent given him a bath in a long time, used some proper old school stuff to polish it with, its called 'mer'

i think its bad news time for tommy :thumbsup: seriously thinkin of takin him off the road and putting him in the garage fora while because i can afford to keep runnin him at the moment. im gettin desparate on the money front now. ive applied for everything and anything, just to keep him on the road. but no luck anywhere :o

Unlucky mate I've been in this position before :o

You've put a lot of work into this badboy, would be a shame to sell it. Take it off the road if needs be, at least it's still there when you can get it back on the road :thumbsup:

i know i dont plan on selling it. just takin it off the road fora because ive got a holiday to save for and i cant afford to pay the insurance. i dunno wether to let the tax run out on it and stick it in my gdads garage or pay it and keep it outside my house. but im thinkin unless i get a job within the next 2 weeks im nakered. i cant even put petrol in im that skint.

took a pic or 2 earlier. and also doing some fresh paint under ther bonnet. changing the color scheme a little bit with the paint i have here because im bored stuck in the house :D

also gotta interveiw friday :o

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

new colors :D

DSC00136.jpg